Stars Aren't Blind to Paris' Prison Sentence

5/7/2007 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood was in mourning over the weekend ... over the upcoming loss of Paris Hilton from the club scene.

TMZ caught a group of hotspot regulars giving their opinion on the convicted heiress' 45-day jail sentence, their feelings ranging Kelly Osbourne's I-couldn't-give-a-damn stance to Terrence Howard's cheering her on.

Celebs all over town weighed in on Paris' upcoming engagement at the House of Correction.

Dottie

I knew it. Her so-called friends are already pushing her a$$ under the bus. LOL

char

PARIS HILTON IS A REGULAR HERE IN MALIBU.
SHE IS SO HOMELY IN PERSON!
STRANGE NOSE AND LIPS.....GROSS!
TERRIBLE TASTE IN CLOTHES

Ronda

You know I think it bull. Paris is walking around saying its cruel and unwarrented that the judge gave her jail time. Well guess what if it were the avereage person getting caught doing the same thing they would have to go too jail, Why the hell does paris thinks she should get it? You know what, I know why, because she is Paris "i can do whatever I want" Hilton. Welcome to being an ordinary person you little witch. Thank you Judge for treating her like she was everyone else and not giving her special treatment because she's a celebrity.

KV

this wouldn't be happening if she was white!

Respect4/1Self

Paris you think Jail is bad, I can hear the doors closing around town to you!!! This will be in your face for the rest of your life!!!! Now just try to tell someone your better than them because you have money!!!! Hey everybody is better than you druggie / drinking / 3 time looser / felon!!!!! Did you score from Sanjays mom??? You know if you give names they might reduce your sentence, NOT!

whynot

nice, paris, nice. 45 in jail may be better than 28 days in rehab.

Just my opinion

It's about time someone in the court system realized that woman is a threat to other drivers. She deliberately drove on a suspended license several times, she drinks and drives, she gets into car crashes often, yet no one does anything to her!

Can't wait to see what she looks like after her jail time!

crymeariver

give me a break even a legal advisor of fox disagreed with sentence

Jenn

Oh shut-up Terrance Howard! Cheering on Paris?! She was drinking and driving, got her license suspended and needs to pay for the consequences!

Curious

I'll belive she is actually going to jail when I see it happen. Money talks and usually walks. If she actually goes to jail it won't be for 45 days, but a token sentence. There are different rules for the wealthy in our society. Ultimately, Paris will have her own way.

Tracy

Big deal. The judge says 45 days but the jail says if its too crowded (it always is) than non violent inmates get out early. Sometimes (as was my case) 2hours after arriving.

LISA

TERRENCE HOWARD IS SUCK UP

WHO CARES ,,,, ABOUT HER .. SHES BROKEN PROBATION SHE NEEDS TO PAY IF HER NAME WAS PAM HILTON OR JANE HILTON & A PLAIN CITIZEN F ^%$# THAT SHED BE DOING TIME

SHE NEEDS TO PAY,,,,,,,,,SHES A SPOILE BRATTY RICH CHILD THAT KNOW MONEY CAN BUY HER EVERYTHING NOT SO THIS TIME

doris

lock tha BITCH up!!!!!!!

Patty

I'm glad it is getting her to think a little. Maybe she will pay more attention to the things she is signing. I do believe she may not have known if her lawyer told her she could drive he didn't want her to throw a baby fit about it so he figured she would be ok. I think he should go with her if that is the case and where are mom and dad when this girl is out all the time. She is grown but most parents say look here young lady you could hurt yourself and other people with this type of behavior. They do have money and she could afford a limo to drive her where ever she wants to go. No reason to drink and drive in her case. I hope she does enough time to realize that is not what she wants to happen again and be responsable for her actions.

SuperStarSteve

It's bad Karma to wish bad on her I know. So I'll wish good on her and hope that whatever happens she learns a life lesson---but I honestly don't think she's that capable.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments