Discomboobulated Jessica

5/8/2007 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A silver-sheathed Jessica Simpson had a little car confusion last night -- when she got into the wrong car outside her NYC hotel!

Jess was bustin' a lot of attitude in a spectacular glittering silver gown, pouting for cameras before getting into a black Escalade to take her to the Costume Institute Gala -- only her rented ride was the limo parked just in front of the mistaken SUV.

Simpson's hairdresser/BFF Ken Paves quickly realized Jessica's goof, helping her out of the SUV before it could drive off with the stowaway ditzy pop star. Simpson laughed it off as paps snapped away at the embarrassing incident, saying, "Of course, that happened to me."

FY22

Jess is a disaster right now.. she must be going through a rough patch. she was at the gala last night... be sure to vote ont he pictures to see who was the hottest celeb.. cameron is leading hte pack at 31% with her beautiful 80's prom queen look

vote here: http://collegecandy.com/2007/05/08/celebs-all-dolled-up-for-fashion-gala/

tinkerbell

So she just walks up to random SUV's and gets in?? She's smart. Does she think that EVERY SUV parked in front of her is for her???? RETARD! What happened to her? She needs as much help as britney and the rest of the pathetic gang.

malinda jackson

maybe the dye has effected her brain cells............

ivy

At least we know it's not the blonde hair. She really IS dumb. She's starting to remind me of Anna Nicole Smith. Just a body, nothing more. I really wish she would just go away.

Dottie

She thought going dark (her hair) would make her smart.

Brett

Can anyone tell me if she got a boob job?

Michael Richards

I'd love to pork her!!!

~

Something ain't right with this girl. Daddy better step in asap.

Jessica thought leaving Nick would be opportunistic for her career but it's turned out to have backfired. She doesn't have the history Britney has enjoyed to see her through the bad times nor is there a rehab for ditzy and dull. Maybe Jess should start drinking/drugging or...hey, just shave her head. I'm sure Joe will come up with something.

montana mike

let me see--is it chicken or is it tuna

mark

I can't hate this one. She is not mean, she always smiles, laughs at herself. Not in trouble and she even wears undies. I rip allot of these girls but I just can't find a reason to hate her.

JLR

Just wait, she'll be the next celeb to fall from grace. Since her big "D" from her ex, she's sorta been floundering....just waiting in the wings for PH to show her the ropes to disgrace.

~

They all look alike anymore - Stepford celebs.

Some young up and comer should take note and try a new look and act.

~

Jessica could have succeeded has she not tried to mimic the worse possible examples of the current Hollywood sheep.

Pat

what has she done to her lips. She was really cute. Why didn't she leave well enough alone.

TP

B I M B O

I often wonder what Nick says to himself when he see's pictures of her...................

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments