Joker in the Wild

5/10/2007 2:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taking a break from shooting the upcoming "Batman" sequel, Heath Ledger strolled the streets of London yesterday, pushing daughter Matilda Rose in a stroller. Daddy day care, anyone?

Ledger, who will take on the role of The Joker in "The Dark Knight," did diaper duty on the streets of Soho while Matilda's mommy Michelle Williams filmed "Incendiary" with Ewan McGregor.

Perhaps a remake of "Mr. Mom" is in Heath's future.

homer

mmmmmmmm health ledger...

me

Nice to see a parent with a sippy cup for their little one, rather than a bottle! Both my kids were completely off the bottle by age 1 1/2. Good parenting Heath & Michelle!

ivy

OMG! Heath Ledger is the total package. This is A MAN! Why didn't God make more that looked like this? It's such a pity there's only one of him to go around. Whaaaaaaaaa!!!

Artie

Too Cute!

Your'e Fired!

Batman...........What-a-gosh-awfull-series-of-movies...............I hope he does a better job!!!!

A Mom

bottles?? never used them. breast to cup...the way it should be.

ivy

I will never forget that brief drunk sex scene between Heath (Sonny) and the hooker in "Monster's Ball." I hit the replay button on the DVD player over and over again to see Heath's beautiful butt. This man is nothing short of a god.

David Paul

Please get rid of these fluff, valueless, crap stories and concentrate on Paris Hilton.
David @ newstalk1270 . com
The greatest talk show host who has ever lived
Cartersville, GA

David Paul

David @ newstalk1270 . com
The greatest talk show host who has ever lived
Cartersville, GA

ivy

THIS GUY IS SO FREAKIN' HOT. WHY OH WHY CAN'T THERE MORE MEN IN THIS

WORLD THAT LOOK LIKE HEATH LEDGER? GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOO CRUEL.

My Two Cents

More worthless reporting! Who cares?????

Rachel

As usual, Dads who simply take care of their own kids are called "Mr. Mom" or there's some reference to Daddy Day Care...uh, how about he's a PARENT...why should that be so unusual? Dads are parents, yahall

ivy

DAVID PAUL: TMZ IS ON TO YOU AND THEY ARE PULLING YOUR POSTS! TOO BAD A-HOLE! IT COULDN'T LAST FOREVER THO' COULD IT?

haha

This guy is HOT! I love broke Back Mountain with two hot guys kissing! They need to make a part 2 I swear to god! They need to make a 3 some scene in this one with 2 guys and than me hehe

Stephanie

Rachel, I was going to say the same thing. Duh, he is a parent TMZ, what is the big deal? That little article was just lame, brain dead....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments