Bam ... There Goes the Hotel Room!!!

5/11/2007 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained this hilarious video shot by VH1 for their 2007 Rock Honors Show in Las Vegas.

Bam Margera, in perfect "Jackass" style, is seen relaxing in his Mandalay Bay hotel room -- as only Bam can.

Ladies and gentlemen ... Bam gone batty.

amy

it was for a photo shoot for vh1 rock honors.

Megan

He annoys me.

Nani

WHAT A TOTAL IDIOT! Why do we even show cr-- like this? Isn't this a great role model for young kids? We are idiots for popularing garbage like this.

Dawn Day

I guess marriage hasn't chilled him out quite yet. YEAH!!!

Love ya Dude!

Dawn

I can't believe this guys got millions for acting like a spoiled 2 yr old

Suzy

Hmmmm....

I guess the money he used to pay the hotel back for damages he could have used for a worthwhile cause like giving it to charity.

THE CRIDDLER

shut up, he's a cool dude and very talented. I bet none of you have seen any of the CKY movies or Haggard. 1) they are hilarious, 2) they are not JACKASS and 3) He cares about his family a lot, why should he have to give to charity just because he became famous by skateboarding and doing funny things?

W

I Love this guy..Not sure why but I do..Loved his show on MTV with his Wife Missy he is totally crazy but you cna tell he is sooo in love with his wife which makes him a good Man!! You Go BAM!!

castra regina

oh please bring the draft back!

THE CRIDDLER

Whats that going to do bam is pretty much above draft age now. GFYS

yoda

That guy's such a douche

Proud Marine Mom

#8 Yes, maybe they can DRAFT you! My son went to the Marines willingly. Shut up with your draft comment! I have a 17 year old skater who love BAM Margera, and I'll have you know that not only does he play hard but he also has been working for a year and a half, makes great grades but he is also respectful! Bam doesn't make the kid bad; parents do a lot of that on their own!

I know I'll be treated like %@#$! for my comment. People need to stop blaming other people for bad kids and look at the situation. I was a single mom and my kids truned out GREAT! 1 of them is a die hard skater who loves the crazy stuff; yet he's a great young man.

As for BAM; he's just crazy! Ha ha...

POOPER SCOOPER

It completely boggles my mind America views this as suitable entertainment.

tinkerbell

I totally agree with you Traci!!!! I'm so sick of people blaming everyone else cause their kid is psycho. Maybe parents should try spending time with their kids and punish them instead of letting them do whatever they want with no consequences!! Congrats on raising 2 great kids!!! We need more parents like you :)

Connie

Bam does help with charity. What you see on tv is an act. Although, he has a sense of humor off screen too. It might not be your cup of tea, but you don't have to watch. He loves his family and friends, he's very good to them. He's seriously one of the nicest people I've ever met. He's even pretty shy in person, when not around his friends. Bam rocks!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments