Get Your Hands Off Prince!

5/11/2007 5:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It looks like a fan at a concert in London got a little overzealous last night with her love for the Purple One.

According to fan reports, Prince invited several people from the crowd to join him on stage, as he is known to do. One fan got a little too close to Prince, who mockingly fell to the ground and put his hands up. Joke or no joke, the fan used the opportunity to try and straddle Prince. Do your thang, girl!

Obviously, bouncers were having none of that -- and quickly removed the woman from the stage.

She'll always have her memories.

Alex's Chica

LUCKY BIATCH LUV YOU PRINCE...

Virginia

Prince probably liked it and im sure the audience would have liked an encore, , THe bouncer has to do his job, but what a spoil sport.

Zelaira

How can U? That was a STUPID MOVE and DISRESPECTFUL of my HERO.... I wouldn't even do THAT.....I LOVE PRINCE and would NEVER EVER b SO FOWARD..... Plus, I like the man to ACTUALLY WANT ME....RAPE is NOT INTO the PLAN.....

b3xy

i was there and it all happened so fast i am surprise anyone managed to get a pic of it but Prince seemed ok after it he got up and i am sure he said something about not acting like a ho joking around he went of stage came back on with a towel on his head making comments about being kissed by a stranger again in a jokey form then proceeded to sing a song but he had to keep adjusting the towel so he could sing the towel later got thrown to the crowd and he continued his show which was amazing he was on fine form as always singing numerous hits and newer bits also did a few covers over all prince seemed in a really good mood all night teasing the crowd

'So many hits,so little time. You wanna hear 'Dimonds and Pearls?' (crowd screams), 'Pop Life?' (Louder screams) 'Raspberry Ber..' (Loudest screams) nahh"
and
"You don't UNDERSTAND! I have got so many hits I'd blow this place APART!"

Can't wait to see him in August

Sandson

Whew. I bet his ex - 3rd wife(shot gun wife) Ashley Tamar who was his former Protogee/ Musicology Tour Groupie/Mistress is probably jealous as hell right about now.

Teresa

All 21 sgows sold out in less then 20 minutes .. he totally *Destroyed* The Tickitmaster type computer system **hahahahahahhaaaaa** ... Prince Rocks the house , any house and every house. They allready had to add 8 more shows, and they expect that to sell out just as fast.

I can understand the womans love for prince , but straddling him like that when he playfully swooned after her kiss was in very very bad taste.

Jim Treacher

The headline should have been:

Get Your Prints Off Prince!

LUZ

what a sad thing, do people like that have any selfrespect at all?

Laura

I hope some of the idiots that posted at the begining of this topic realize that P has a good sense of humor and did not run from the woman screaming. Some of you want dude to be gay so bad it is sad.

Get a life

misterpee

prince is the greatest performer in the world in 1979 i told my friends that he would be bigger than michael jackson or elvis. they curse me out. but look and see who'right now. i have been to every concert has had in atlanta. once you have seen a prince concert you never want to see anybody else again ....trust me; his music sounds better than a cd he is the ultaman performer of all time he is a true muscian he is the only one still hanging with the supose to be what you call misic today prince is still before his time no one can touch him yall talking rap' that; not music every rapper should pay prince to create beats and sounds for them and i bet he make them a star. thank you prince...TC'.

misterpee