Patty Hearst Tells Paris' Cellmates -- Run for Cover!

5/13/2007 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OK, we here at TMZ are stoked. None other than Patty Hearst (if you don't know who she is, you should) contacted us today about a story the TV show "The Insider" is reportedly airing tomorrow -- that Hearst is giving advice to Paris Hilton about doing hard time. Hearst spoke with Harvey Levin today (it's 100% her), and here's her letter:

Dear TMZ,

Imagine my surprise upon learning of the "advice" I had been giving Paris Hilton. In spite of reports to the contrary, I can assure you that I have not had any contact with Paris (or any member of her family) regarding her upcoming jail time, or any other matter. Like Governor Schwarzenegger, I have had many more important things to think about.

mugshotsHowever, since I'm thinking about it now, I must say that my heart goes out to the inmates of the Century Regional Detention Center. Forty-five days with Paris Hilton and the attendant publicity seems like cruel and unusual punishment to me. Perhaps THEY should be petitioning the Governor for relief?

OK, that wasn't nice. But seriously, if Paris really wants my advice it's this: Read Candy Spelling's letter several times and take her advice to heart.

--Patricia Hearst

baby bear

Patty you look great

dana

This letter is not real! Like Patty Heart really reads TMZ! Gimme a freakin break

shwitze

most people get a nose job... you need a face job.

Linda

I have always like Patty Hearst and she said this extremely well! LOVE IT!

adroc27

My God! Just send the media whore to jail already & stop all the stupid fake letters!!

Jenn

I love her!

Vanessa Somerville

Patty, you KNOW I love you and you rock and everything . . . but a convicted bank robber giving a drunk driver advice seems like small potatos.

fdodgerfan

I'm not a fan of Patty Hearst, but she makes a good point.

Esq

Way to go Patty! I was disappointed to see you had lowered yourself to associate with Paris Hilton. I should have known it wasn’t true. If there is any justice in this world the spoiled Hilton brat will do her time, and hopefully disappear for awhile.

By the way, Patty. Good for you for making the most of your life after an unfortunate string of events. Just MAYBE there is still hope for you-know-who, too.

?

I LOVE Patty Hearst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think what paris will miss the most is having sex with different partners,she will learn real fast how to pleasure herself, she so scared now,so maybe she will learn a lesson and quit crying like a baby ,even if she did do the 45 days,AND i DONT THINK SHE WILL,but if she did ,this will be a life lesson that she should have learned long ago,and maybe a lesson that all of hollywood will learn

Anna

LOVE IT !!!!!!!! Thank you for taking the time, Ms. Hearst.

Young girls of the USA hopefully will see that there are choices other than that of Paris Hilton and her mother and father. So many young ladies have ONLY seen the Hilton way of life - the Hilton sex tape, Hilton language, Hilton clothes, Hilton's influence on young girls who think she is all that and the boys who treat the girls as if they were of Paris-types, tand all the children who believe their parents should treat them he Hilton way - thank you for showing more - that one can be successful, beautiful, very rich and with sound life ethics, style and caring respectful loving family.

OMg

I love it!!!! Miss Hilton has no idea what she is getting into..they say What Goes Around Comes Around..Well who will be calling you FIRECROTCH now???? Will you make a tape in jail with your girlfriends..Lets call it ONE NIGHT IN JAIL... THANK YOU JUDGE...for getting her out of our hair (and into other people's hair ..LOL) for a while!! Could you please send her idot parents with her???????

faithloveandme

I actually feel sorry for PARIS, she will not survive in jail. She is a product of her family. Everything has been done for her and no offense but possibly wiping her butt. They need to take some responsibility for her behavior. I don't think anyone should have to serve jail time for a suspended license, in most circumstances. "Community Service" would be the better consequence. There are too many "Criminals" who get a slap on the wrist. She will not survive, not only by the inmates but I would be concerned about the staffing at the jail as well. (We will protect you if you give us this or that) You know what I mean. The punishment does not fit the crime.

Judibabesiowa

I am sooooooo sick of Paris....let's protest the fricking hotels people.

stand outside with your sign in hand and let the world know, JAIL PARIS!!!

www.myspace.com/hiltonhotelprotest