Extra Toe-prah Winfrey?

5/16/2007 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Either Oprah Winfrey is rockin' a sixth toe or that's one mighty corn!
Oprah Winfrey feet
Miss Winfrey attended the Howard U. graduation ceremony in Washington D.C., picking up an honorary Doctorate of Humanities. O, the humanity!

Frumpy Oprah: Click to launchIt seems that Oprah has it all; a mega hit show, billions of dollars ... and an extra toe.

deb

I will bet you dollar to dollar that Oprah takes care of her feet 100% She is praising God right now that she was given feet to walk on. Show me the beautiful feet of all the heartless celebs out there. No one can compare to Ophah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

HEY Robert, Chuck and Pamela, shut the F@#$ up, may be you should count your toes.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww YOUR DISGUSTING and a FREAK, YOU MORMONS, oh, while your at it go to a eye doctor, I think YOU all need thick thick nerdy glasses.....roflmfao................

emtgrl

Gee Michael...no need to call people stupid! Nurse or no nurse

Pamela

Dear "P".....I can count and I don't need thick "Nerdy" glasses...but in case I come across someone who does, where did you get yours?

shastacat

Hi there,

I had bunions and a hammer toe. Both are extremely painful. The problem is surgery does not always alleviate the discomfort. Although hers looks painful it may not actually be as painful with comfortable shoes than the consequences of the surgery. Some people do fine after the surgery others people have even more pain afterwards

My surgery involved 12 weeks of casts on both of my feet. The bunion was caused by a curved bone that had been curved they said since birth. They had to break the bone in each foot and reset it . So it is not necessarily as easy as people think. Some people can get a way with just having the bone shaved down thereby cause what appears to be a knot to go down.

In my case they had to break the bone and reset it. I had hard casts on for 12 weeks and pins sticking out of my toe, which looked like an extra toe. That meant no working and crawling to the bathroom. Alot of people still have problems after all that and some people say if it is not hurting that bad, no mess with it.

One person got an infection and has had to have two more operations and the situation still has not cleared up.

Finally, the media are always so ready to expose our flaws, but never their own and they have many.

Robin

I totally agree with PenAngel!

kAREN

Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this all TMZ has to do.. Is nick pick,, C'mon get over. This stuff is BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

sin

How many people are they going to say this about? Ignorance! This media needs to start focusing on the important stuff and not some ones hammer toe.

Michael

emt girl.....sorry about the "stupid" thing.....many apologies.

LisaLisa

You would think, with all the money Oprah has, she would have foot surgery and get rid of those hammer toes and bunions. Ugly feet should not be shown in public.

RestInPeaceJett

WOW! Her feet look like they hurt bad. Oprah, dear, try some wide running shoes! Those high-heeled pointy toe shoes are wreckin' your feet, girl!

DEBRA

GOOD GOD ALL HER MONEY..GO GET TOE SURGERY/LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GEZZZZZZZZZ,,SHE COULD BUY A NEW TOE.

lisa

I dont think its an extra toe.. and if it was so what. My daughter was born with 11 toes, My nephew was just born with 12. Its more common than you think.

Cindy

I agree, it's not an extra toe at either side of her foot. I can't believe she hasn't had them taken care of, but remeber how afraid she was of getting her ears pierced, that's probably why!!
I think it's hysterical that we even care about Oprah's feet!!!

albert (al-b)

everyone that said it is a hammer toe is an IDIOT!!!

that is NOT a hammer toe...here's the definition of a hammer toe: A hammer toe is a deformity of the second, third, or fourth toe causing it to be permanently bent at the proximal interphalangeal joint, resembling a hammer. Mallet toe is another name for this condition when affecting the distal interphalangeal joint.

so first of all that isn't her 2nd, 3rd or 4th toe, it is her 5th toe. look past the pinky toe and u will clearly see an extra, or 6th, toe. in no way shape or form is that a bunion or corn or anything of the sort. IT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE PINKY TOE MINUS THE TOE NAIL...IDIOTS!!!!