Extra Toe-prah Winfrey?

5/16/2007 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Either Oprah Winfrey is rockin' a sixth toe or that's one mighty corn!
Oprah Winfrey feet
Miss Winfrey attended the Howard U. graduation ceremony in Washington D.C., picking up an honorary Doctorate of Humanities. O, the humanity!

Frumpy Oprah: Click to launchIt seems that Oprah has it all; a mega hit show, billions of dollars ... and an extra toe.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Nickers

There is no way I would be caught wearing open toed shoes if my feet looked like that.......but then again if a person is completly happy w/ themself and full of confidence as Ms. Winfrey seems to be then I guess I would wear what I want.

julia

I don't give a dam about the extra toe she can have 15!
I would like to know why she don't give the white people credit for the school in Africa?
I t called the angel network, she take all the credit.
she look like micheal jackson every day with her make up!!
she want to white so bad she can taste iot!
What about this book her father is writing and a tell ALL!!!!!
why is she so unhappy about it?
She got ot have her face on everything and everything she does with other people money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Oh, please!

If you pay attention to the color of her skin, you can see that the "bulge" on the outside of her left foot is not a toe. She does, however, have some serious foot deformity and is probably in need of surgery. Why she doesn't have it done is a mystery but, clearly, she does NOT have six toes. TMZ, you are so stupid. (The only question here should be, why does she wear open shoes with feet like that?)

MyOpinionCountsToo

The title of the picture is priceless!

Johnny

"That is not an extra toe stupid people...it's a protrusion from the fat pad on the underside of her foot near her pinky toe. I should know...i'm a nurse for a podiatrist {foot doctor}."

Hey baby, check out my fat pad.

whocares

even extra toes have toe nails, she doesn't, so agree or die.

Nanette Smith

Oprah,Its ok if you are special with Extra Toes,My daughter was born w Extra Toes on Both feet except she also had the toe nails.I would rather her be born w extra then be missing them!Is it bad that I keep it a secret?Im always afraid to tell people because,Im afraid she will be made front of when she goes to school.We did have them removed tho because we couldnt afford to have special shoes made for her..Her nick name is Twinkle 12 Toes!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21