Trouser Snake Charmer vs. Real Snake Charmer

5/16/2007 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a scaly, slithery creature in his grip, a hissssterical half-naked snake handler let loose in front of Paris Hilton yesterday -- and then demanded $20 million in return!

The jail-bound blonde mounted her bicycle and pedalled along the Venice Beach boardwalk in a workout session with her "I only buy my T-shirts in the kids section" trainer -- when the wacky locals gave chase. Hilton quickly rode off, with the snapparazzi following every step of the way. On returning to her car, the heiress found a full-blown circus, including a snake charmer who took center stage atop a dumpster, wriggling his snakes for Paris -- then asking her for $20 million! He's still waiting.

With Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around" bumping from her ride (Paris seems to know that karma's a bitch), she then hightailed it to a nearby arts and crafts store, where one passerby offered some words of wisdom about jail: "Just go in there and be yourself!"

Fatigued from all the bizarre attention, Paris stopped for a Pinkberry -- and went home.

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

I hope you don't have to go to jail. I hope the jail is so crowded they don't have room for you.
You have millions of loyal fans.

James L. Crum

andy

Publicity whore....im sure she could ride her bike in a million places less crowded...

tinkerbell

Dear TMZ readers,

I'm sorry that I keep writing posts supporting Paris. It's just that I'm a pathetic loser and I have to have somebody to worship.

I'm so sorry you have to keep reading my retarded posts.

Now I'm going to go back to my lonely life in my parents basement.

Thank you all for listening.

James L. Crum

passionista

Um, millions of loyal fans James? Only 3 people showed up for the worthless bimbo's protest - and this was in New York, not like Wichita Kansas. People like you disillusion people like Paris into thinking the world actually cares about them.

Nadine

OMG, how funny is it that this bitch doesn't even know how to ride a bike?

fdodgerfan

The bitch is getting what she deserves.

Perez Hilton

AND A LOT HOTTER! I LOVE YOU! OUR AMERICAN PRINCESS! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU PARIS!

Esq

NO!! Not Venice Beach. That is part of Southern California that is so un-Paris Hilton. Please keep her away from there.

This bike riding thing is just for the media and the publicity. The way she’s approaching it serves no work-out benefit.

Also, what’s with the high-pitched “thank you” voice and the fake cell phone call tactic. Hasn’t she learned anything over the last few weeks?

brown recluse

###7 get a grip!! GOD MADE PARIS!-ur a dork! AND PARIS, do you have cotton-mouth yet?

HER VOICE IS AS FAKE AS HER REMORSE...23 DAYS IN JAIL FOR 'GOOD BEHAVIOR' HAS NOONE BEEN FOLLOWING THE 'CAREER OF THIS NO TALENT IMPOSTE?