New Campaign For Paris' Release -- Pink Bracelets?

5/17/2007 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Forget LiveStrong ... show your love for Paris by slapping one of these babies your wrist. And no, we don't mean handcuffs!
Paris Hilton
Redfreckles.com is selling these hot pink bracelets inscribed with "Paris is my cell mate" for a measly $5. That's hot!

"The heiress has been a loyal customer of Red Freckles and we want to show our love and support for her during this most difficult and trying time," says Red Freckles Founder and CEO, Lisa Shulman, who is donating a portion of the proceeds to MADD. Red Freckle's celebrity clientele also includes Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Bynes and Alicia Keys.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mike

hahaah thats too funny
only in the WACKED USA lol
go usa go lol
no surprize on that deal

mike

mike

87. I LOVE YOU PARIS DON'T LET ALL THE LOSERS GET ONE DOWN YOUR RICHER PRETTIER AND JUST PLAN HOT!!!! I LOVE YOU GIRL MY FAVORITE HEIRESS!!!!

LOVE YR #1 FAN

Posted at 7:50PM on May 29th 2007 by PARIS FAN #1

i sure hope some drunk kills your family and maybe you think different about ''paris''.
you dumb ass bitch

neko

# 87. Learn to spell. Your worthles scum, please die. Thanks :)

natalie

ok so lets all buy like a pink braclet and like show our supprot for the blonde that like does so much for america and even countries like england
F**k that man!
i cannot gbelieve that people want her out of jail true there are people that should be locked away like paedophiles and rapists and murderers that arent prosecuted or that are prosecuted then let out within a year but dont get me started on that subject but serioiusly writing a letter to arnold scwerzenager begging him to stop her going to jail as she put so much beauty etc into the world shes too pretty to be locked up get over yourself i mean i ent too much of a looker but really honestly she thinks that her "looks" can save her?? look at your nose and those skinny legs eat something love dont starve yourself in jail bulk up a bit!
i mean like people have said on here she could have killed someone it could have been alot worse shes lucky to have got 45 days so pay money to get her out my dears id rather pay money to keep her in so no i wont be buying a pink band

Nicole

Like RedFreckles bracelet fundraising? Check out her tips for Paris as she heads in house...

df

Damn she wasn't named LA Penitentiary for the feral

Liz

Wow. I hope no one buys these. How sad is it that people idolize her so much that they insist upon upholding her dillusional viewpoint that she has done nothing wrong. My Nana grew up without a father because some idiot decided there was nothing wrong with taking his truck out for a joy ride after downing a 5th of vodka. Do you know where he was going? ANOTHER BAR. Her original sentance was ONLY 45 days. She had plenty of opportunities to avoid this, she simply was too lazy to do so. Or perhaps she thought it would just disappear. I'm really tired of the uber rich and uber useless thinking they are better than the rest of us.

PARIS....(i'm sad that your name includes the capital of my Meme's birth country....)...suck it up and go to jail. Had you been "ordinary" you would have been in jail a long time ago.

JSTHEARMEOUT

With all the problems we face in this world-Paris Hilton going to jail should not be such a major news event.
Who cares really? Her parents......I'm sure. But c'mon.....the teeny boppers that she has as fans do not really have such a great example now do they. I'm so glad that the judge had the guts to go up against the Hiltons and do the right thing. How many times was she going to continue this before killing someone maybe even herself. Her parents should realize how lucky they are they they will have to visit her in her cell than at a cemetery.
I can't even afford to buy my two gorgeous girls that have a lot more sense, responsibility, beauty (inside and out) and respect for others cars but this spoiled brat has had such expensive cars handed to her and she doesn't even appreciate it.
I suppose we should blame her parents for not having her sport a chauffeaur to take her wherever she needs to go instead of driving.............future thought Hiltons.
But buying a bracelet to support her during this trying time?????????? Forget it. I'd rather spend $5.00 and get another flag to support the young men and women that are putting their lives on the line for all of us including that dingbat that is headed for jail!

Harry Potter

go paris your hot i hope you get out of jail

jadeykqt

I think Paris should be held in jail for a much longer time and i think her pal lindsay should be right along with her, considering her recent charges of DUI and coccain possession!!! I say send all of the Psycho celebrity coke head chicks to jail and make the world a better place!...and while you are at throw Nicole in there too!

Heidi

Support Paris? I don't think so! She broke the law and should be punished. Just because she is famous for being a slut she shouldn't get out of her punishment. She needs a wake up call and grow up!!! There are more important things we should be raising money for. Not some stupid girl that doesn't even work for the money she spends....she is a waste of oxygen!!

Ariella

Why should we save Paris out of all people? Just because she is a celebrity? What about the other people in jail? The normal people. She deserves to go to jail just as much as any normal person would if they committed her crime. What is up with todays world? All of the sudden, saving some self-centered rich girl who did absolutely nothing for anyone else from 2 weeks in jail is more important than saving normal people from cancer?

This is the most stupid thing ever!

Myke Elton

...dear god....whats next!?

ben keever

paris ur gay i hope u die and rot in jail!

PARIS FAN #1