Jaslene: The New Janice?

5/18/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jaslene Gonzalez and Janice Dickinson"America's Next Top Model" Season 8 winner, Jaslene Gonzalez, bears a frightening resemblance to one of TMZ's favorite train wrecks, Janice Dickinson.

Jaslene was crowned ANTM on Wednesday night, and although she's not acting in diva fashion just yet, it's her looks that have us comparing her to the self-proclaimed "World's first supermodel."

The good news? Jaslene reminds us of an early Janice; before the reconstruction, tantrums, demands and bunions. Let's hope that the humble innocence remains for the long haul!

Rachel

Thank good that Jaslene won! Natasha was a loser. That girl mad out with a phone because she couldn't be with her husband. Yet, she has no pictures of him and she is really wierd and is not pretty at all! I'm suprised she went that far into the competition!

Wow!

Rachel

Renne would have won if she didn't look so old and didn't have a child at home to raise!

jessica who?

There was a picture of Natasha and her husband and child on the last show.

I can't understand why, last year, poor Danielle. They gave her such a hard time because of her accent, yet this year, Jaslene sounds like she talks with marbles in her mouth and no one said ANYTHING about her going to a voice coach to try to make her more understandable (and more marketable I would assume). She will be great in a commercial for the Spanish speaking market, but I highly doubt they will have her opening her mouth for the English speaking market.

I liked Natasha and said from day one that she would be ANTM. But, I believe that having a child is a detrement in the eyes of the judges. Jaslene wasn't a mom therefore she could focus 110% on the career. And she truly seemed to want it.

I just hope to see her in something....has anyone seen any of these ANTM winners in anything, other than the "my life as a covergirl" commercials on ANTM?

Good luck to Jaslene anyway, I hope she really squeezes every bit of life out of this win.

Lindsy

i LOVE Jaslene!!! CHICAGO LOVE!!!

Jenny

You are haters!! The fact that a latina won has you all going crazy...too freakin bad....she won!!

Jenny

You are all haters...the fact that a latina has you all going crazy...LOL...too bad..she won!!!

Your'e Fired!

Gag me TWICE with a spoon

Dottie

Jaslene looks just like Janice. Throughout the entire show I argued with my sister about that.

Jennifa O Jenny

I'm so glad Jaslene won and not that russian girl. The russian girl has a screw loose - she's nuts!

Whatareyoudoing?

To: WHY?WHY?
Natasha looked like she was on the far side of 30 years old. If Jaslene sounded like a "deaf tranny" Natasha had the look of one. S(he) had to be born a man. Check those ID better Tyra!

GINA

RENEE SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!!! her covergirl commercial and photo were the best!!!

MrParisHilton

Jaslene, its the OPERA trainer from the hotel. I am so proud of you! I knew you could do it. Knock em dead.

ANNA

I'm SOOO DISGUSTED that BOBBLE-HEAD-TRANNY won ANTM!! She is FUGLY as HELL! I guess TYRA has a things for TRANNY"S!!

PREPPY

IM GLAD NATASHA DIDNT WIN.-..I THINK SHES UGLY
U GO JASLENE...MUAH

Marty Columbus OHIO

I LOVE JASLENE!

YOU GO MY PUERTO RICAN SISTA!!

HELLO RISTEN IN COLUMBUS OHIO