Why the F Aren't We Watching "The Bachelor?!?"

5/18/2007 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Andy BaldwinSalivation can be an involuntary response.

Enjoy this Pavlovian photo of U.S. Navy Lieutenant Andy Baldwin, aka "The Bachelor" from the find-me-a-wife ABC show ... seen exercising in Central Park in NYC.

The reality show dreamboat is an undersea specialist in diving. Oh, really.

He's also a triathlete ... and a doctor.

*bell*

arti

I thought from the beginning that Andy would chose Tessa for the following two reasons:
I. He is stationed in Hawaii and he most likely sees alot of Polyniesian woman and thinks of finding one similar for himself one day and sees the opportunuity on the show. II. He said on the second to last show when he brings the two girls home later saying that he wanted a relationship that would last like his parent's 36 years and his grandparent's 60 years of marriage. This made him think of Bevin's early teenage marriage and divorce. So this made me realize that Andy wants someone pure.....Tessa

df

"He is certainly fine...But there must be an underlying flaw if he has to go on t.v to find himself a woman."

Finding a woman who loves you more than you love yourself can be an impossible mission.

I love it!

His body is NOT hot. His abs and chest are to compact.

Judi

Damn........what I could do with something like that :)

Wtf

Thats one fine piece of meat i tell ya!!!! Too bad the show sucks a$$. He is fine as brandy wine though!!

wasup

yummy in a ken doll way! FAB ABS...nice legs(not too skinny);seems like such a nice guy and super accomplished. If I wasn't married, I would have tried out for the bachelor this year!

annab

BEATS LOOKING AT MATT MC

stephanie

I agree with the first post, his abs are strange, over muscular, not that hot.
And he could gain about 5-7 pounds, then he would be yummy.

You know who'd yummy? Gerard Butler from 300. Good Lord, that's a MAN, BABY!

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Well, thank you for that picture!

Cindy

I read a spoiler that he picks tessa.

greggeast

hot...

cameron

He's hot and obviously book smart, but he doesn't seem particularly intelligent on the show. He says the SAME thing to every girl, and it never sounds very eloquent. Maybe he's just incredibly uncomfortable in front of the camera. But if he's truly that socially awkward I can totally understand why he's still single.

midus

Me

Yeah, but when he speaks, he sounds like "Uh..duh..I really (long pause)...like...think that I could be (fumbling for word) falling in love with you, cuz umm...do you want babies? My babies? Duh?"

He may be all that, but would someone please teach the man to sound a little more intelligent when he speaks? He has the brains; I know he's capable. But it sounds like he just p l o d s along.

brewstie

My gaydar pings like wild every time I see this guy. No, I don't watch the show but when I looked at the fuggy two finalists, it was confirmed to me....this guy prefers the peen. Don't ask, don't tell. Definitely.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments