Britney Live (Sorta) at Mansion!

5/21/2007 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you don't have MTV and you want to see Britney Spears lip synch through one of her songs -- have no fear! TMZ has some video for you!

Britney "performed" at Mansion nightclub last night in Miami Beach, Fla., busting out some old and new moves while she "sang" for an enthusiastic crowd.

Milli Vanilli eat your heart out.

no one

Richard

Wow! Amazing that people would pay money to see her. I'd never pay money to SEE her. I could hear the same performance as those people are paying big bucks to see just by popping her CD into my player.... which I'd never do. Maybe it's just me but when I go to a concert, I like a LIVE performance! I can go to a club if I want to watch people dance.

warp100

I've seen better at middle school talent shows where groups of popular girls get together and dance and lip sync as their "talent". Seriously. She gets paid for this crap?

gagal

I can't believe people pay for THIS!!!!! Oh Well!

big joe

welcome back brit hotter then ever. mmmmmmmm

Inspector Gadget

How sad, you would think she could at least pony up a few dollars to add some production value that mess. I realize these are just small shows and not intended to be tour or anything, but this comes off like that cliche' part in a lot of movies where the girls get together in a feel good moment and lip sync to some catchy tune in their underwear.

Brit here is some advice from the Gadget Man, put someone else in charge of your career other then yourself; that is, while you still have a career left to salvage.

dahoss

Its amazing what people will lower themselves down too in considering what entertainment to them is. Sadly they're hurting not only themselves but others as well in demanding real quality entertainment.

caveman

go to any 4 & 5th grade talent show & 80% of the acts will consist of this same crap.
almost cute for that grade level, but gets tiresome after 2-3 acts.
hilarious to ms piggy doing it though.

harpy_lady

I wouldn't show off a stomach pooch like that....yikes!

Clever089

Seriously... thats ridiculous! What kind of "Performance" is that, shaking her ass at the audience and lip syncing? I'm embarrassed for her, the talentless nymph~!

Rob

OMG !!! Milli Vanilli or however you spell it, put on a better show. How is it a comeback when you lipsync your own music ? There are performers that can sing her music better and live !!!!

Whammer Jammer

She's kidding, right? Junior high cheerleaders can do better than this. And what is the crowd cheering about? She didn't even do anything! You Twitney fans, give up. She's done. If this is the best she can do, she shouldn't even bother. She needs to go home and be with her kids, if she even remembers she has any.

newsflash

I love Birtney... BUT...

... all of her dancers have legs bigger than her so that she appears to be much thinner.

hmmm??

Posted at 2:40PM on May 21st 2007 by Amanda

Not sure it worked.

Erika

That is amazingly pathetic, I have seen more talent at my daughter's middle school talent show. Why is she doing that? I hope no one is paying her!!!

chalkoutline

12. OK...be a mom and give up the fake singing and crappy dancing...you aint got it anymore brit!

Posted at 2:42PM on May 21st 2007 by no one

Are you kidding? She never had it! No talent whatsoever. I can not believe she ever had or still does have fans.