John: A Legend in His Own Pants

5/21/2007 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spotted John Legend in Las Vegas over the weekend -- and let's just say he is a true ladies man.
John Legend
Legend had everyone's full attention during a performance at Lake Las Vegas, and was even more excited to throw an after-party at Light Nightclub in the Bellagio afterwards. A source at the club tells TMZ, "John Legend and entourage were whisked to his VIP table in the corner of the club and literally hundreds of screaming women were fighting to squeeze into his section."

One onlooker describes it as a "mob," and his security had to fend off fans all night. Our source added, "I have never seen so many women flock to one man."

The soul singer sipped on Hpnotiq and Grey Goose, and partied hard in the club until 2:00 AM.

ricanbearinla

I love it when publicists set up their gay clients with members of the opposite sex for photo ops, lol...

BouncerInVegas

They make it sound like he's such a lady-killers. I used to work at Light and the two girls in black and pink dancing with him are servers. Those girls are paid to kiss up to the vp's! Plus, they're so money hungry!

Just my opinion

Must be nice to have a great voice, good looks and TONS OF BABES screaming to sit next to you!

Man, I'd be happy if 2 hot chicks wanted to sit with me!

costaMesaboy

NEVER HEARD OF HIM , BUT IT LOOKS LIKE HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DONIG!!!!

Just my opinion

Damn, I can't even read the article without the first post being from some high school dropout who's outlook on the world was severely cut short by an alcoholic parent who didn't have time to read to her child and raise him right.

If the first word that pops into your head when you see a picture of a multi-award winning, record selling artist with REAL talent is an insult from the 1960's cartoon era and is based on someone's skin color, then you are seriously lacking even the most basic education offered by our nation's public school system.

Dude, get over your hate of talented minorities and do something to be proud of - read a book.

costaMesaboy

#1 i am the totalsteriotypical whiteboy, live at the beach...all that crap.......HAVE YOU BEEN OUT IN A WHILE......... you RACIST A-HOLE...you sound miserable......

Topeka

ooh baby - what I'd give to be part of the mob sitting with him! For the uninformed, John Legand has had hits that play on VH1. The song currently playing is "We Just Don't Care". Myy favorite is "Save Room". His songs are soft romantice tunes that warms the heart! I love him!!

Just my opinion

LMFWAO! This guy has hits on the radio, women screaming to get with him and cash falling out of his pockets but a 22 year old, lonely, unemployed cashier making minimum wage gets his kicks by insulting him. Anonymously at that!

Gotta love TMZ - Thick Minded Zombies are their mainstay.

All American Girl

Big bulge in his pants!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Dina might quick stalking Stedman to meet this guy

dude

angiep, learn how to spell before you start talking crap. Piece not peice!

Petite

Where did the racist come from???

You are at the wrong site to be spewing racist hatred. Go back to 1950 if you want to live like that- the rest of us have matured.

myopinion

It is only because he has the money to buy them drinks!!!!
He would be ignored if he weren't rich!

dude

He's a legend in his own mind!

marqy

he so flippin cute i wouldnt break my damn neck to chill with him but he is fine and has an amazing voice

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments