Maksim -- I'm Ready for a Vacation!

5/21/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dancing with Laila Ali is starting to become a pain for Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

TMZ fittingly spotted the "Dancing with the Stars" hunk at the opening of Romanov Restaurant & Lounge, a new Russian eatery in Studio City, where he told our cameras, "My body is aching and I'm ready for a vacation!" Maks, who is set to dance tonight in his final performance with Laila, also says he has every intention of winning the competition, adding that he won't start to relax "before winning that trophy." Da!

Chmerkovskiy takes on Joey Fatone and Apolo Ohno tonight in the finale, their fate to be decided on Tuesday.

Angiebaby

I propose starting a petition to get Dita Von Teese on Dancing With the Stars. She is smokin' sexy.

Mary

Well, I enjoy "Dancing with the Stars" and enjoy all the professional dancers! The three remaining competitors are really great, however Apolo and Julianne will get this older woman's vote. Unlike Len Goodman, I liked their "raunch" last week and trust they'll incorporate more of the classic (along with it) into this week's routine to create the balance required to push them over the top!

Joe Fatone and Kim Johnson have done more press than anyone else--he'll get more creative offers than he can handle once this show is over!

VOTE FOR 'APOLO AND JULIANNE'!!!

Vamp

Maksim is super-sexy! And super-talented! He and Laila are fabulous dancers!

Go to abc.com and vote for Laila and Maks!

Lori

I think they are all wonderful. I cannot decide between them but if I had to I think I will vote for Laila Ali. She has such finesse, and a grace about her that will force me to vote for her. I also love Apollo as well. I agree there "raunch" was great. I am an old lady as well. Tough call on all of these folks!!!

Cindy

Maks is adorable, and this mature gal is going to vote for Laila and Maks all the way. Keep bringing the videos of Maks, TMZ...he is definitely who we want to see!

Knock Out The Competition - Vote for LAILA ANDMAKS!

tmw

I think Laila and Maks have done amazing this season, and am really pulling for them to win the whole thing. Go Maks and Laila

WTF

He is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Apolo too but Maksim is smokin'. As long as Joey doesn't win, I'm happy.

Ivonne

M A K S A N D L A I L A ! ! !

The most beautiful moving couple of all the couples, BY FAR!

VOTE TONIGHT FOR MAKS & LAILA!!!

You People Sicken Me !

Maksim and Laila Ali will have my vote !

Orphan Annie

Maksim is the best!! He needs his own TV show. He is so entertaining to watch, no matter what he does. If a new James Bond is needed, look no further than Maksim!! He could be a regular on "The View" and make "The View" a whole new meaning!! He could take the place of Katie Couric on CBS News and make that a number 1 newscast. He could be the new host of "Price is Right." Wouldn't need anyone to say "Come on down!"

sharon

I think all 3 couples should get a trophy......So tonight I could not cast my vote... since they are ALL GREAT DANCERS !!!!

Autumn

Maks is the sexiest man alive. Please cover him more, TMZ!! He is a star!

LOLA CARREON

I AGREE! MAKS IS HOTT! IM VOTING FOR THEM!

katie

Maksim is by far the most masculine of ballroom dancer. I find his confidence quite attractive. There is a certain honesty about Maks. I especially love the fact that he is a "wild man" and makes no excuses.

What was wonderful this season was to see the other side of Maks. Although this has been a grueling season for Maks and Laila, it has been pure joy for the fans.

Rock on Maks and Laila.