Screw "Idol," Pick Hillary's Theme Song!

5/21/2007 4:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary ClintonDemocratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Clinton is really interested in what the people of America think about the important issues: the war in Iraq, health care and ... her campaign theme song! Sing it, girl!

On the former First Lady's official website, Clintonites can choose from nine songs. The winner will be the New York Senator's presidential anthem. Don't stop thinking about tomorrow, Hills!

Tunes in the running include: "Get Ready" by the Temptations, "Right Here Right Now" by the ever-popular Jesus Jones (huh??), two U2 songs: "Beautiful Day" and "City of Blinding Lights," and most interestingly, Bush-bashing and Grammy-winning artists the Dixie Chicks with "Ready to Run." Holla!

Sadly, Mitch Ryder's "Devil With a Blue Dress" is not on the list.

carol ard

To poster 92...You got that right about the Clintons living off the tax payers..They have always done that..First it was the tax payers of Arkansas and than the wholecountry ...She stole a lot of whitehouse furniture when she left..They did make her bring back some with historical value though!
She is a total lying stealing bitch!

carol ard

Poster 92.. Ron Paul is almost as bad for this country as Hillary the hun would be..This woman cannot tell the truth at all..Wake up and see the light !

carol ard

This is the bitch who used Marines as white house servers for banquets and decorated the christmas tree in the blue room with sex toys! She instructed her daughter to never ever talk to the help as proper ladies did not make friends of servants! She also went on a rampage trashing the white house china and stopping up all the toilets to overflow before the Bush's got there! This woman is a total ugly animal who switches sides of the fence depending on who she is talking to just like she tries to use that phony southern drawl especially when addressing black folks...If I were a black folk I would find that a total insult as that is really how she means it...For God's sake deliver us from this evil woman!

carol ard

Her song is now and always has been "EVIL WOMAN"

Amazing

I have never seen a photo of Chelsea with a black person in my life. Why is that? Also, I agree with the poster who says they have always lived on the taxpayer. Even when she rode to her Walmart meetings in Arkansas, they used the taxpayers money Taking Bill along made it "official state business." Wouldn't you think they would cut those poor people a break? Arkansas was a very poor state when they arrived and just as poor when they left. Their school ratings actually went down below Mississippi to the bottom.

When I lived on the air base in Mississippi, we used to say "Thank God for Arkansas."

ddinbb

How about, "Ding, Dong, the Witch is Dead?" Figuratively speaking of course, this power hungry, vitriolic, narcissistic hypocrite has no business going anywhere near the Whitehouse. America needs a woman in the Presidency, but not her. Her hatred of Bush blinds her to protecting our country. She's a waste of space....

Alex

If she becomes president this country will be in a lot of trouble. What an idiot!

Research both before you condem, there are zealots on both sides

# 117 You just know her flunky's are now scrambling to arrange photo's ops' of the Clintons with black people. I give it a week before they pay someone with dark skin to say they've been close with the Clintons "For a very long time".......(nonspecific and untraceable of course).

#110 I learned more from your post than 2 years of Community College. Think for yourself!.....Don't buy the all the hype.

kim

What about "The Bitch is Back" Although I woudlnt want to ruin a great song using it for her election. She should just go w/ Dixie Chicks since they are anti Bush and he rwhole campaign is a Bush smear. I dont know baout most peopel but I dont want to hear about Bush mistakes, he is gone soon enough, I want to hear what she is going to do for our deifcit and about the war and health care and education.
She is a power/ego triper and would make a terrible president. And yeah when did she drop Rodham from her name? HUm when it wasnt as recognized as Clinton =(

He's just another Idiot

I've heard rumors for years that Hillary is a "closet lesbian". I think she is and that's why she never kicked her womanizing creepy husband out. She never loved him. He was just a means for her to gain power. and attention. They weren't in the White House a week before they fired the White House Travel Staff to put in a friend from Arkansas. Remember that? It was one scandal after another when they were in power. Then when they left, they trashed the White House and stole furniture and dishes and everything else that wasn't bolted down. Have any of you seen Clinton's Library in Arkansas? It looks like a trailer park trailer. I'm serious. And for you Bush haters, let me tell you this, we like him. The economy is great . We have more money than we have ever had due to lowered taxes. We give to the charities we want instead of paying taxes to the lazy, stupid on welfare.Hillary will not be good for our country. Chelsea will probably never get married. No decent guy would ever want that selfcentered witch for a mother-in-law. Horrors!!!

He's just another Idiot

You are right on, Ted. I don't think Hillary has a snow balls chance in h.... to get nominated. Here is my list of the most hated women in America today: Hillary Clinton, Rosie O'Donnell, and Paris Hilton. All demented airheads. Wish they all would just shut up.

mominator

Song:

THE BITCH IS BACK
(Elton John)

West Coastian

How about my all time favorite "Don't Turn The Lights On Honey, I Look Better In The Dark".

jenjenrn

How about Devil Women. Best part " beware the devil women, she gonna get you from behind.

mominator