Sharon Stone -- Flabulous!

5/23/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone might want to think about doing a few squats instead of lounging around on a big boat.

The actress oozed over the strings of her teeny-weeny bikini yesterday as she soaked in the sun off the coast of Cannes aboard Roberto Cavalli's yacht. Seems like she's always had a thing for sea men.

SlappDaddy

Can I get some cheese with those "Thighs"?

Michelle LL

That's cellulite, no amount of exercise will help her. It's in the cells. She can turn blue in the face exercising or use any kind of cream or contraption, it won't work. You hear that ladies !

KP

Give me a break - the woman is in her fifties, right? I'd like to see us all look that good when we're her age!

moma

i'm not one to think that every star should be tight and tan, especially as they get older. but for goodness sake, just admit you need to wear a one-piece, and you should probably add a sarong.

Peeps

After a certain age Sharon, you're not eye candy anymore!

SlappDaddy

Maybe she could smear on some Ass Spackle to fill in the cellulite?

Paps are Pigs

Why don't you guys lay off Sharon Stone? She's almost 50 and looks damn better than most 50-year olds. I'd like to see photos of the asses of every TMZ staffer...there's probably enough cheese among them to supply the entire Dutch population with Gouda for a year.

miz

I think she looks pretty good for 50.

LongJohn69

That ass looks like a sack full of nickels.

Sharon Chicago

Think TMZ is being too hard on Sharon Stone. She looks great. She is not in her 20's anymore, give her a break. Your comments are like those who expect twiggy stick figures to walk down the runways... She is 50 years old, so get real and lay off of her. She is still eye candy...I'm sure guys in their 30's and some 20's would love to date her.

doglover73

For a woman over 50 I think she looks great and again better than most 50+ year olds. Maybe instead of being like the other plucked chickens in hollywood she wants to be a natural human being and not a sack of plastic!

SlappDaddy

For all things good and decent, Sharon, please cover up your ass, you're ruining my image of you from Basic Instinct!

dude

I'd hit it!

longhorns

Damn and she hasnt given birth to any kids. All women will look like this one day regardless if we want to or not. I am enjoying being young.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments