Britney's Workin' Hard

5/24/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears gave son Sean Preston a lesson in using headlights to navigate the paparazzi yesterday.

Emerging from the Millennium Dance Studio, Britney told the assembled paparazzi, "I love you too," when prompted by their declarations of love ... for her eyes.

Wonder what was making her so preternaturally perky?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

LisaK

Where is her other son? She never seems to have him.

get a life people

I think there are a bunch of dirty old men that take these pictures and writes this crap....Why do you have to comment on her breast? Get a life and a real job...

keysha

Just leave Brittany alone.. She's trying to bring a more positive image, and its hard with Paparazzi not giving her any privacy to be a good mom, and get her life back on track. Give her some space.. and let her live her life.. I've always thought Britany was a good girl, but it must be hard to have millions of people waiting for every little mistake you make... She's human.. leave her alone..

Jennifa O Jenny

Her "headlights" are pointing kinda low for somebody so young. Kinda makes me think when bra is off they're pointing to the floor. blech.

Hottie n OC

Why cant she ever wear a bra?!? . . . . .

?

God, she's ugly!

Sick of the complaining

Why oh why does she always look like she shops at the bargain hooker bin...can't she hire someone to dress her..or at least get her a decent bra!

get a life people

Why the comment about her breast? I think the men that take these pictures are a bunch of dirty old men.........Get a life...Report something worth reading about if that is possible..........

I love it!

Where's the other baby...The Hunchback Of L.A.?

TMZ Blogger!

Why is there only one child with her? I thought she had two? And she need to wear a bra...and her hair still looks bad. I think if I were her sister I would be ashamed that Brit was my sister...hahahahahaha

Kennedy

#1 Hottie n OC-Britney does not wear a bra because she wants her implants to sag down to her knees because when that happens, she'll get a boob lift and new implants. Her nipples are already starting to point towards her feet. Wear a bra so your nipples will not point towards your feet.

Jackie

Can anyone tell me if she had her cowboy boots on???????????

Lisa

We are just seeing the real Brit! Money can't change trash, but can only be spent to clean it up. I'm sick of seeing women like Brit , Paris... These people are not stars, but people that got luky and ended up with money.

Dr. Laura

Wow, a photo of her holding her kid. Lucky papparazzi to catch that rare shot. She's such a good mom, especially at night, always checking out the club and dance scenes so when the kids turn 18, they can join her. Heaven forbid she stayed home and raised 'em or read sa story to them at night.

Bee

Where is her other child? There has got to be something seriously wrong with Jayden.....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments