Taylor Hicks Scores a Really Hot Chick?

5/25/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taylor Hicks was spotted in Hawaii with a tight-bodied, blonde babe! Guess it pays to be an "American Idol" after all!

The two made the trek to the 808 after Taylor's "American Idol" season-ending mini-concert on Wednesday and have been spotted getting real lovey dovey all over the beach.

First Heidi and Spencer ... now Taylor and a mystery blonde? Hollywood's hookups; no end to the excitement.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

meg

as for me he look nice. i fail to understand other people. how come you said he look like 60.dont be jelous.

About that women i cant add any comment.she might be not hot for us but for Taylor she hot. so whether she has no boobs no butt is none of our bsns.

And we dont know whats Taylor likes. he might see those women with the big us and boods but he choose her. in that case i feel sorry for those people whom they comments about that women.big up Taylor Mr American idol

Michael jones

DUDES...this chick looks like a friggin' GUY!!! no boobs, no butt, short hair, he could have just about anyone, and I hear his real girlfriend is someone from Ohio named Joanne, and this is just a front....

cheryl

What is with the crass comments? Am I the only one that has noticed that Taylor's supporters have written more intelligent and classier comments.? I have seen him in concert and the crowd really reacted to his charisma. It's o.k. for people to like other types of music. Why don't you hard core fans of other singers live and let live instead of spending your time being spiteful and disrespectful to others.

JuLoBall

WTG Taylor....Women across America know you are a Good Soul!
I dressed up as you the day after you won, and went to work as a
Soul Patrol tribute!!
If I lived in Milwaukee....I would have made the evening news!!
But living in Texas, I just entertained myself and all that saw me!
I think ya'll look GREAT together.....love is the greatest gift of all.....ENJOY!
Best wishes,
Love from, JuLo

Louie fro LI

One word NICE

Marie

Taylor Hicks is a wonderful young man, who is talented and has worked hard to get where he is. Boobs and butt does not make or define who a woman is. She is very cute and attractive and is obviously intelligent. With all the horrible things that are going on in the world such as war, terrorists trying to blow up JFK, a woman with a 7 year old driving through a crowd and injuring 35, why can't people be happy for a couple who are either just friends or falling in love. Life is so short and people are so quick to critizise and pass judgment. Devote your time to praying for our soldiers, the sick and depraved and trying to help others instead of running them down and passing judgment. Some of you all are just jealous.

Not Blind

Anyone with half a brain can clearly see that Taylor Hicks is so sissy he squats to pee! He and the blonde aren't being lovey-dovey! Laying on the beach they look like 2 ladies gossiping, which is what they are: 2 LADIES!

Kay James

Good for Taylor Hicks....I hope she is a good person...as i believe Taylor deserves someone special...some of you do not like his singing..I , for one, think he is a really good singer..but even more so? He has a great personality...and I feel he has a lot of love to give a gal..In my opinion..he is down to Earth, good looking, entertaining..a fun guy ..on stage.and probably off too!
so Good Luck Taylor...all the best in all you do!

Rednkswoman

I loved Taylor, and I'm proud to say I voted for him. I don't care who the blonde is, I just hope they are happy. Why can't people leave celebs alone? They are just like us anyway, just more money..

avth76

it is funny how lots of people are lashing out at these pics....*L* she's nice looking...but wouldn't say "hot"...... i have to point out that she does look boyish.....not very feminine....but like i have stated before....in this society *thin* is all you need....you can be ugly, flat chested...whatever....no curves....a woman really should have some curves....but as long as you are *thin* you are considered hot.....pretty sad state of affairs.

i'm just glad he's with a chick.

sadly....i guess there's no room in his life for my 38DDs....*LOL* good job tay!!

avth76

wow...#169

you're really a jerk.....even if those criticizing are "fat", that still doesn't hide caroline's unattractiveness....but hey, jackasses like you make life precariously interesting.

Petite

Cute body on her!

Hank

Sure, hotness is subjective but..."Hot chick"? "Blonde babe"?! Hello, that "chick" has absolutely no butt nor boobs...Taylor Hicks is the hot one in this case. Besides, who're you to be the "hot" patrol, TMZ?...Maybe you should hire Stevie Wonder or Diane Schurr to handle your "hot" picks...I'm sure they'd do a much better job...

yoda

Who's the hell is taylor hicks?

HaHaHa

WoW. Money can buy you love.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments