Lohan Busted on

Suspicion of DUI

5/27/2007 4:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LohanLindsay Lohan was cited for investigation of driving under the influence Saturday and was slightly injured when her Mercedes struck a curb, police told the Associated Press.

Lohan, 20, and two other passengers were in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible when it crashed at about 5:30 AM into a curb on Sunset Blvd., Sgt. Mike Foxen told the AP.

"She was cited and released because she has been admitted to a local hospital for minor injuries," Foxen said.

No one else was hurt and no other cars were involved, Foxen said. He did not have other details. Officers went to the scene after receiving a 911 call about the accident, Foxen said. He went on to say that Lohan will have to appear in court to answer the citation.

Calls to Lohan's rep were not immediately returned.

RP

All we need is to have Britney arrested and we'll have the Grand Slam of arrests! (Paris, Nicole, Lohan and Britney).

I was shocked

Thankfully no one was killed or seriously injured. I do not hate Lindsay Lohan by any means; I just hate what she is doing. This is a young woman who is not an heiress like Paris Hilton or Nicole Richie. I have only seen two of her films; Mean Girls and The Parent Trap and she does have talent. She is becoming more known for her train-wreck personal life than the work she does in films. Get it together Lindsay! Many other people would be happy to have the talent you have and you are wasting it, which is why people are starting to feel less and less sorry for you.

Mia

I vote for the whoopass. I was a spanked child, and I understood why and accepted the punishment. I respected the boundaries my parents set and had a safe and secure youth because of them. Of course, you have to be fortunate enough to be born to parents who love you enough to say no and mean it.

He's Boring now

Shes a miserable human being, inside, outside and all those around her including her mommy and so called friends are as miserable and enabling.

Do us all a favor since you refuse to take seriously that we and those we love dont want to be harmed by your driving while on drugs and alcohol----go hurt yourself or something, so you wont drive again ok?

Though you dont value life based on your fake treatment honesty, we and those we love do value it.

Stay out of our way you potential Murderer.

You're no different than a goof with a gun when you drive all cranked and tanked up.

Bitch

name withheld

I guess I must be right about Howard too!

Sick of the Shrillness

Just had a random thought... perhaps these girls and their money is so powerful that they have cronies that will do their dirty work for them. Let me give you an example: Oprah Winfrey's dad was about to write a "tell all" book on Oprah's life, when she found out about it... well, to say the least, she was quite shocked. However, the next day, the media announced that her father no longer was going to write his "tell all" book. The question begs, did Oprah's goonies pay a call to her father and have a nice long "chat"? Whatever it was... seems out of the ordinary to me. As to Lindsay, Britney, Paris and Nicole... is this a similar situation? Does the elite in Hollywood have an unspoken pull/clout with the police force. Are there goonies that take care of the "saints" in Hollywood? These children are a laughing stock with the rest of us folks that pay taxes and put our pants on, one leg at a time.

What are you that Stupid?

Is anyone surprised here? Lindsay and her buddy Paris should share the same cell and whine how people are just so mean to them.

Smart Philly Cookie

I love Candy Spelling!

That was a well written and thought out letter.

I'm glad someone in Hollywood cares!!!

Smart Philly Cookie

Oh yeah, the police should be adding 'Leaving a Scene of An Accident" too. "Hurt" or not, she legally isn't allowed to leave the accident scene.

edysgrl

I knew this would happen, and they dont hire drivers, because they use drugs. wake up people that whole circle, does drugs and gets away with it. people are gonna start to protest against these stupid people. what about leaving the scene of an accident?

just asking

Why wasnt she arrested for leaving the scene and cocaine posession?

I wonder how many people who wrecked their cars into trees and curbs, possessed cocaine and left the scene of the crime and then went home that night wihout the benefit of the hospitality of LAPD ? Double standard. Stand up Los Angeles residents.

Your families are in danger .

Georgia Girl

This little girl just DOESN'T get it.

broopa

I'm with #154.

Candy, it's time for another letter.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Thanks 137Katee. I had always wondered if the clubs let her drink. I know they are clubs with liquor lics. and have to follow state rules, BUT for celebs, aged 16 and older,they can get in and are seated in roped off, curtained of VIP sections. Drew Barrymore was dancing and going to clubs, and um , drinking, and tooting when she was 12 or so. HER mommy liked going toth ehot places and Drew was her admit ticket. Good PR for clubs to have celebs. Average people, aged 16yrs and up CANNOT GET INTO CLUBS UNTIL THEY ARE 21. I do not care if they serve fod or not. You cannot go to House of Blues for concerts unless it is a familything like SundayJazz /Gospel Brunch. Anybody at anytime can go to the restaurant, but not everyone can go to the concerthall Lyns and others do go to House ogf Blues for concerts. Diff laws for celebs. I guess somethings can be skirted around, but when they are onthe public streets ,that is when they have tofollow same laws and consequences as every other Joe.

Smart Philly Cookie