Lohan Busted on

Suspicion of DUI

5/27/2007 4:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LohanLindsay Lohan was cited for investigation of driving under the influence Saturday and was slightly injured when her Mercedes struck a curb, police told the Associated Press.

Lohan, 20, and two other passengers were in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible when it crashed at about 5:30 AM into a curb on Sunset Blvd., Sgt. Mike Foxen told the AP.

"She was cited and released because she has been admitted to a local hospital for minor injuries," Foxen said.

No one else was hurt and no other cars were involved, Foxen said. He did not have other details. Officers went to the scene after receiving a 911 call about the accident, Foxen said. He went on to say that Lohan will have to appear in court to answer the citation.

Calls to Lohan's rep were not immediately returned.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

WHY WASN'T SHE ARRESTED AT THE HOSPITAL?????????????

Ellen

WHEN IS THIS GOING TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN ONE OF THESE CELEBUTARDS KILLS SOMEONE?

Allred Tree

She is really starting to look like a lush and she isn't even 21 yet! It was reported she's planning to have a huge celebration when she turns 21 and becomes "legal" sponsored by a vodka company in Las Vegas. She also plans to patronize all the clubs when she becomes 21 and legal so "they don't have anything to worry about."

Obviously, she learned nothing from rehab nor from Paris Hilton and ? Garrison (actor who was just convicted for killing someone when he was driving drunk). NO DRIVER - guess she won't be happy until she kills someone.

I hope Lindsey GETS NO MORE ROLES OR WORK - EVER!

Her agents, pr people, etc. should stop catering to her and do a BIG TIME INTERVENTION!

Debbie

Please Please put her in jail,too!!! How many times is that for her???

Hottie n OC

Bitch always crashing her car! Hopefully, they will yank her license now! I was out on Sunset too last night and I can get someone to drive me around!

Allred Tree

Which other actors would want to work with Lindsey Lohan??? Can't think of one!!!!

jolee

I was just WONDERING
HOW come SHE was not cited
for HAVING -3- people in a SPORTS car
that ONLY has 2 seats and
ALSO ONLY has 2 SEAT BELTS?????
I guess she gets SPECIAL TREATMENT
from the LAPD????

Cindy

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?! Ridiculous. As far as I know, at least in NY, you automatically lose your license until you're 25 when driving under the influence.
Glad to see rehab helped.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID THEY DO A BLOOD TEST,AND HOW LONG BEFORE SHE GETS POPPED FOR COKE,AND WHAT DOES THE WHITE OPRAH SAY ABOUT THIS,ARE WE JUST PICKING OND LINDSAY,HELLO? OPRAH LOHAN? WHAT THE DEAL,SHE NEEDS 45 DAYS IN THE SLAMMER,SHE CANT DRIVE FOR ONE YEAR,SCRAM DEVISE,THROW THE BOOK AT THE HOE

Shabby

Her train wreck of a life is the only way she can stay in the news.... it sure isn't her talent.

his pr person should be fired

What a loser. Most of us in LA who are nowhere near as these idiots take Taxis whenever we are out. And - any loser can figure out you will most likely get pulled over if you are on Sunset after 2 AM. These girls already ruin peoples lives by getting girls to idolize them. Now they literally will ruin peoples lives by killing them.

his pr person should be fired

And we all know she was on coke. Ive seen her do it. So have plenty of my friends. She does it at Chateau Marmont. Hello!

Chris Jacobson

This news makes me smile. I hate Lohan. I wish all the bad misfortune possible on her. :)

Allred Tree

I hope Jane Fonda and maybe some of the others who are in their new movie thinks of something to do to Lindsy Lohan! I wouldn't think anyone associated with that film appreciates her behavior as she is making them ALL LOSE MONEY!! Who in their right mind would pay good money to go see this loser?

Lindsey, you are nothing but a common CRIMINAL!

James M. Buxton

Damn, Lindsay looks SO F'in HOT in this pic. Marry me Lindsay!!!!!!!!!!!!!