Lohan Busted on

Suspicion of DUI

5/27/2007 4:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LohanLindsay Lohan was cited for investigation of driving under the influence Saturday and was slightly injured when her Mercedes struck a curb, police told the Associated Press.

Lohan, 20, and two other passengers were in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible when it crashed at about 5:30 AM into a curb on Sunset Blvd., Sgt. Mike Foxen told the AP.

"She was cited and released because she has been admitted to a local hospital for minor injuries," Foxen said.

No one else was hurt and no other cars were involved, Foxen said. He did not have other details. Officers went to the scene after receiving a 911 call about the accident, Foxen said. He went on to say that Lohan will have to appear in court to answer the citation.

Calls to Lohan's rep were not immediately returned.

Kait

I will never see a Lindsay Lohan movie because of her private life. Plain and simple. I would rather give my support to actors who I respect. I don't care what the plot of the movie or how great the other actors in the movie are, she is just so unappealing to me. Come on LA. Do something about the destructive behavior of these celebs!

kris

Can anyone say TRAINWRECK.

skip

"Anonymous" have you nothing better to comment on than the fact you thought my comment was dumb? Trust me, Anon, TMZ lives for a story like this one. And that's what my very relevant comment was about. The MEDIA and stories like this one.

whocares

DOES THIS BITCH HAVE TO HURT SOMEONE BEFORE SHE LEARNS HER LESSON. SHE BETTER BE GLAD NO ONE GOT SERIOUSLY HURT. SHE'S REPEATING THE SAME MISTAKE AS HER FATHER. LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER. HER MOM IS STUPID. THE WHOLE DAMN FAMILY IS.

Oregonsophie

A rich white celebrity has already killed with his driving under the influence - what's his name, the guy from Prison Break. For some reason, these people seem to think they are above the law -

southern girl

Imagine that! She sucks and I am sure her mom will spin some BS story outta this one!

RP

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!!!! NOT.

anon

Doesn't anyone know who's party she was at? That could be more intersting than the DUI of a known alcoholic.

RJII

these celebs need to get special treatment when they constantly break the law-- sent them to regular jail!!

We don't help them by constantly letting them off.

Sue Campbell

I partied with Lindsay and Kelly Osbourne at Frank SInatra's house during the Cochella Festival and they paid $500 for cocaine and ecstasy to be brought to them. She is out of control messed up!

Crystal

These stupid starlets never learn!

who cares?

I do not hope that she kills anyone while driving drunk but that may the only way she will learn--

anon

So...who had the party?

mary

This child is going to be dead in a year. Mark my words. She obviously doesnt want to get help for her problems so she will spiral out of control until she dies. Why is her mother not helping her instead of enjoying the spotlight?? Hmmmm. The pictures of her snorting coke arent enough proof? What a pathetic mom.

Allred Tree

I agree with Tina - but I would be surprised if she lasts a year. I just hope she does not kill an innocent person. I guess she didn't learn anything from Brandy, either. If she injures anyone or damages their property, I hope they sue her for everything they can.