Rosie

Riffs on LiLo

5/28/2007 9:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No more "View" means no more talking about celebrity scandals, and Rosie O'Donnell couldn't be happier. Writing in her blog this weekend, Rosie expressed relief at not having to cover Lindsay Lohan's weekend DUI arrest around coffee and danish with her fellow "View" cohosts:

lindsay lohan
dui again
relief i dont have 2 discuss it
on Tuesday

O'Donnell then goes on to reassure fans that she'll be back, somehow, some way, and this time, it'll be without Hasselbeck, Behar or Babwa!

the ?s will b back soon
but no more view ones
as we all try to move on
ok

Okay!

Liev Schreiber Raises Eyebrows

Naomi Watts baby daddy Liev Schreiber has fashion and beauty tips for President Bush? The "Omen" star told Air America host Rachel Maddow he thinks that he could help the president "be cooler. I think he's working the alpha-male thing a little too hard, and I think his eyebrows are getting stuck ... so then, when he wants to switch to a light note, it's kind of hard, because the mouth goes, but the eyebrows don't. You don't trust someone whose eyebrows don't move in unison with their mouth."

Perhaps they should go to the salon together?

Cannes: Big Directors Biggest Losers

A Romanian film called "4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days" beat out a bunch of seasoned vets yesterday to win the coveted Palme d'Or award at the Cannes Film Festival. The cheery film, about 1980s communist Romania, beat out star directors Quentin Tarantino, Gus Van Sant, Wong Kar Wai and the Coen Brothers. C'est la vie! The French filmfest did award a special 60th Anniversary Prize to "My Own Private Idaho" director Gus Van Sant -- for his new film "Paranoid Park."

Party Favors...Lisa Ling Marries her McDreamy...Ciara Now Singer-Slash-Actress...

Oprah correspondent Lisa Ling married her dreamy doctor fiancé Paul Song this past weekend in Los Angeles reports People. The pair, who have been dating for about a year, married in front of more than 550 of their closest friends. ... Singer and Missy Elliot protégé Ciara will star in the film adaptation of the off-Broadway play "Mama, I Want to Sing." Proceeds from the film will benefit a non-profit education program that works to preserve the gospel arts.

Tangie

Good, glad she's silent for once. Like anybody cares, what you say, anyway.

snoop

I'm glad Ro will be back! Like her or not, at least she is not afraid to speak her mind! To speak the truth !! Instead of the puppets on FOX and the parrot Elisabeth! EH doesnt have a brain in her head, she doesnt have her own opinions all she does it repeat what she hears!!

How could EH be for this war or for that matter BUSh???

If people didnt like Rosie, they didnt have to watch!

If people only want to hear "STAY THE COURSE" watch FOX

I was glad to finally see someone bring up the FACTS!!!

Tangie

Happy memorial day. everyone!!!

snoop

SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

NOT THE WAR

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!!!!

Tangie

Just cuz the facts are the facts, doesn't mean I have to like the obnoxious big mouth spewing them at me!!

snoop

CELEBRITIES SING TO A DIFFERENT TUNE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR LEGAL SYSTEM!

TOO BAD THE 3 STRIKES YOUR OUT DOESNT APPLY TO THEM!!

IF TMZ ISNT RAGGING ON BRITTNEY , THEN ITS PARIS OR LOHAN, WHO REALLY FRIGG'N CARES!!

TMZ IS TURNING INTO A RAG MAG BLOG SITE!!!!

snoop

WOULD YOU RATHER HEAR THE FACTS FROM A TIGHT ASS MAN IN A SUIT OR A PRETTY GIRL??

I WANT TO HEAR THE FACTS....

I'M NOT TRUMP I DONT JUDGE ON LOOKS OR WEIGHT!!!

ziggy

Rosie................no really just go away............no one wants to hear from you any more, just read all the blogs and polls................GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mel

I never heard one fact from that woman or any of the women at The View table. I'll I have heard was the 6 second sound bite they hoped would catapult them to the big time "crappy cable shows" Good riddance. I hope the show gets canceled.

Tangie

Snoop-Nor do I base my opinion on looks- I would like to hear from someone who is intelligent.

jProud American Author

Ah Rosie is just dying to rat on Lindsey --she just says that she isn't interested--Haha! Oh we know her better than that! If she knew how to speak and when to keep her mouth shut she wouldn't be in this mess(s). I bet the staff at the View are celebrating Memorial Day and Bye Bye PITA day! Hope Rosie gets Rehab! Of course though she doesn't believe she needs it...just likes to drink them Samual Adams and take Effexor. Wow, what a way to grow up children.

Georgia

We had the choice not to watch with Rosie on. I didn't watch and still heard too much. Now I can watch again! But I am still hearing too much about her. She seems to be a bully and doesn't like it when people fight back. I will be watching the view!

Alec has no brains

Ro, the proverbial bad penny who keeps turning up.

Ro
Go
UR a Schmo
Poet, no

barney8

The media is the ones keeping this fat loud mouth in business not the public. STOP with all the publicity. This will be the last time I read anything about this toad let alone comment.

wilson

"snoopy"
What facts, please enlighten me on the facts you are talking about?
Dont go looking at the rosie blog or the george soros move on .org blame America first handout.Now do your research dont give me the regurgitated blah blah "terriosts are mommys and daddys" "war for oil" "invaded a country" far left rhetoric.Go ahead bash fox ,hate bush hes a terriost ,we are all being lied too,steal never melted,did I cover it all for you??????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments