Fergie F**kin' Loves Her Taco Bell

5/29/2007 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fergie was scheduled to perform at Whitehouse Nightclub in the Hamptons over the weekend, but instead opted to exclaim her love for Taco Bell -- and attempted to pump up the crowd with a few choice obscenities. Ferg-a-lazy!

TMZ was at the club on Sunday for The Juicy and Glamorous Party, where Ms. Stacy Ferguson took a hosting gig for the night, singing along to a couple lines of "Glamorous" and "Fergalicious" -- in-between random rants about her favorite fast food restaurant.

The Hamptons was also under attack by a group of Brazilian supermodels -- with Alessandra Ambrosio, Fernanda Motta and Ana Beatriz in town to celebrate the birthdays of Fernanda and Ana along with Russian heiress Anna Anisimova.

Also seen in NY: Lance Bass, who was possibly Hamptons-bound as he wheeled a suitcase out of Butter, and put his junk in the trunk ... of a cab. All this and more in today's get-me-to-the-Jitney edition of Star Catcher.

Garjaya

100% CRAP

kat

Sorry but you're all clueless. Fergie CAN sing but for whatever reason she doesn't...
She USED to be pretty and a good singer and clean-cut but made no money that way. So she changed her whole image and turned into a ghetto-queen-wannabe, hence the skanky outfits and such. It's sad to see her go downhill like that, especially since she started off with so much talent. Money corrupts.
Do a google search on "wild orchid", her old group, or better yet do a search on "Say you say me" in google video and click on the one she sings (stacy ferguson). You'll be like, what the hell happened to this kid to make her so screwed up! maybe it was that evil clown in the video heheh

Tangie

Pissy Pants!

dude

I Iove her TACO!

SlappDaddy

Fergie should fix her hair, and learn how to dress, she looks like a Drag Queen.

C Ya

Skank, I can smell her from here!

Dan

I agree w/comment #1, piss pants...did you take a leak while at Taco Bell, so you wouldn't pee on yourself? And she does look a bit drag queenish.

Cynic

Ooooh, she's SO macho!

Liz

I hate Fergie. She disses Nelly Furtado so I can't stand her.

Mynda Smith

Hello TMZ - Could you please post something more interesting than Fergie's eating habits and/or preferences. I want somebody; anybody snorting a line or hitting a tree, that's freakin' entertainment. I also prefer if comments on such events a pithy, turned racial, spurious, blah blah, and there's more. Where is the good stuff that makes my workday relevant.

krash721

totally classless human.

Tangie

She DID piss her pants on stage somewhere-it's probly on u tube.

Cynic

Are we absolutely, positively sure she was never a dude?

Terry

She always appears hardened to me. Every dive Bar has a Fergie. Nothing unique.

Ra

I wish Fergie was on American Idol, or Survivor,
so the tribe could vote her off.

Why is she a megastar... and Yasi an unknown?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments