Lohan

Chauffeured by Lawyer

to Rehab

5/29/2007 2:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed that Lindsay Lohan checked into Promises rehab facility under the watchful eye of her lawyer.

TMZ spotted mega-lawyer Blair Berk driving Lohan to the facility on Monday. Sources tell TMZ this is "a serious medical treatment program," not the in-and-out ruse used by other starlets in the recent past. We're told Lohan will be a resident at the facility, possibly for 30 days, but her outpatient treatment will last much longer.

It would seem Lohan's next movie project may be on the skids, at least temporarily. We were told shooting was expected to start the day after tomorrow, but that almost certainly will not happen.

Ava

here's an interesting list of celebs who've been to rehab: http://www.listafterlist.com/ListResults/tabid/57/ListID/7234/Default.aspx

lisa mae magillacuddy

what i really think is i've always heard that alchoholism is genetic. if that's true, then you can see that with her father being an alcoholic, and her having an addictive personality, she needs to get some serious help while she's in therapy!! she also has to know that you can't have the same friends when she leaves Promises because those same "friends" have enabled her this whole time....

i wish her the best of luck... she's going to need every thing at her disposal, if she's going to straighten out her life. it's actually sad that her life has come to this.

why

I remember when I saw Parent Trap, I thought Lindsay was brilliant! Playing two parts with different accents. I made sure I remembered her name because I KNEW I would see her again in the future. She is an excellent actress, it's too bad she wasn't lucky enough to get the right parents to guide her through life. I hope rehab works for her this time, but I doubt it.............She might even be dead before she's 25. I'm still waiting to hear that Nicole Richie has dropped dead from anorexia. No full grown woman should weigh 85 pounds!!

tba

rehab has become such a cliche. What they need is tough love which is called JAIL! Maybe they'll learn something before she kills someone you know

lissabell

# 65 - I just read your post after I submitted mine. First off, you say that " she is a normal 20 year old girl followed by no of you losers (which I'm assuming you meant to say none of you losers) have ever driven drunk. Now, if you are going to through stones like that then what the hell makes you think anyone is going to believe that you have never driven drunk. Believe me sunshine, you are not a saint for never driving drunk, there are alot of people who have not either. Don't go accusing people and calling all of us losers. Harsh words. Also, yes her life is on tape ( a life that she choose) so does that mean she should be able to go to rehab and get a fresh start? Go ahead tape my life, I can be wild and crazy to but you can be assured that if I was pulled over for a possible DUI and cocaine was found in my car, I would not be given a fresh start in a rehab, I would be going to jail for a fresh start. My life would be ruined.

Terry

melissa #46 ( all in caps!)
No one made you click into this site. Your attempting to control other people's rights ( lol r u a libral?).
Your self righteous statements do not make sense a all. If
Lohan wish's to NOT be in the public she can do something about that.
If you or I drive up a tree drunk and on drugs it would be in the
local paper! people in our community & lives would comment on it!.
Our arrest report would be PUBLIC domain & for a few bucks anyone can
get it! So please don't click on next time it's your right. And for
goodness sake turn those CAPS OFF! if you do.

nofanhere

Beauty fades, dumb is FOREVER!!!!

FABIO

Got COKE???

sniff, sniff....

Whatareyoudoing?

Even the Bush twins got arrested for underage drinking and fake ID. Lindsay never had that problem. WTF?

shaune

#11 your words r so true,and they inspired me.I'm just a regular girl, and in the same situation as her and your words where just what I needed to here. Shame on the rest of you for slamming her!! "Paris R U HERE! "

tba

Rehab, what a joke....It's only effective if the person wants to be there Her admittance to rehab again is nothing more than PR propaganda. Maybe she can go part-time during the day and visit the nightclubs at night.........a skanky legend is born!

nips??

As long as your sucking air there is still time to change, yesterdays gone..How many non celebs that took a jab at her did the same thing a 1000 times and got away with it, some people bottom out isn't as low as yours.. a little faith and a desire to change is all it takes. The desire to change has to come from her, not her lawyer or clinic or the insanity will repeat itself over and over again until she hits a lower low.

the DQ

She's no more serious than Britney Spears about staying clean & sober.

Tell me about it after you've actually stayed clean & sober for at least a year.

Liz

Could you imagine having a camera following you through your early 20's? Young and dumb is part of life. Add fame and money and I'm sure it's even easier to make bad choices.

I wish her the best. She is a pretty girl and she is talented. I hope she can get her act together before it's to late.

Diana

Her "seriousness" about rehab is likely a ploy to avoid or limit jail time......thus the reason her lawyer escorted her to rehab. Give her a cell next to Paris....they both deserve it and need to learn a lesson like any other human being!