Sexy

Salmama

5/29/2007 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Morning sickness never looked so good!

Gorgeous gestational gal Salma Hayek revealed her maternal curves while lunching at Fred Segal on Sunday.

The mom-to-be sported a black t-shirt with the words "Stylish. Sexy. Pregnant." written across her buxom bosom. Thanks for the mammaries!

JAY-O THE DON

DOESN'T MY BABY MOTHER LOOK GOOD I KNOW SHE DOES

DontMakeNoSense

Salma looks so beautiful being pregnant. Now since she's gotten hooked up with a wealthy man, I have to ask. He does not want to marry her?????

Lizz

To all the rude comments made by rude people....this is for you. Salma is a very beautiful, smart and kind-hearted woman. She has done many good things for so many people. So what she has gained some weight...SHE'S PREGNANT MORONS!!!! She looks great to me!

theRaine

Some of you people really crack my ass, with your stupid comments. Salma looks BEAUTIFUL, and Iam sitting here for a moment wondering what you look like on a "good" day....
Peace. Love and Light~~~4heavens sake, u need it!
theRaine

JESUS

que fodonga te ves ahora salma hayek parece q perdiste el deseo d arreglarte asi te pareces a mi vecina de atras de mi casa

djp

this is a beautiful woman! and with her being pregnant, she is even more beautiful!!!! im sure after she has had the baby she will return to her stunning shape!!

Lizzie

She looks fabulous! How can you write superficial comments like this about a pregnant woman? Pathetic...

Jane

The problem is she doesn't understand that you don't have to eat for two just cause you are pregnant. People that don't have babies and wait too long to get pregnant usually blow up big cause they think eating a lot will help the baby, but it doesn't. All it does is give her a possibility of having either gestational diabetis or preclampsia. Her doctor should be telling her to not get her weight this out of control. But she is a celebrity and I am sure she thinks she knows everything............stupid!!!

Dottie

She looks great.

brijett

She makes a very beautiful pregnant woman, swollen and all. With all of Hollywood's "thinning remedies" I'm sure she'll be back to her sexy slim physique after the baby.

yoda

Wait....so they DID get the whale out of the river!

brijett

That's right, I'm too cool to say "FIRST" like all of you other first freaks!!!!!

ann

What a beautiful woman!!! I wish I looked that good when I was pregnant!!

ann

OMG #2 !!!! you have no class at all! How dare you talk so badly about this woman! She has more beauty in her pinky toe than you will ever possess in your lifetime!

Azure Bay

My baby's momma looks muy caliente'.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments