Celine and Her ... Son?!

5/30/2007 5:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who's that mini-Fabio posing with Celine Dion on the cover of Hello magazine? Believe it or not that's her six-year-old son, Rene Charles!
Celine Dion
Let's hope with Celine's cheese-tastic run at Caesars Palace in Vegas finally coming to an end this year, that she'll soon have the time to get adorable lil' Rene his much needed haircut. Androgyny be damned!

boredatwork

She must have wanted a girl.

Rae

Making fun of a 6 year is not cool. I think he is a cutie!

ColinFarrelIisHot

This is a new low. making fun of a child?? Are the people running TMZ elementary school bullies? Maybe for your next story you can find a celeb with a handicapped child to humiliate.

sassy

hes adorable but she looks a little strange. she just doesnt look real.

FABIO

Oh look, she turned him into a TRANNY!!!

Me

He's a beautiful child...gorgeous eyes. But I think of the cruelty of children (nevermind the TMZ idiots). Don't THEY think he's a girl?

tinkerbell

That child does have beautiful eyes........and while I'm not a fan of long hair, it's their personal choice. HOWEVER.......why is she dressing her son in girls clothes? And I am not trying to be mean, I'm just stating the fact that this child does look like a girl.

Gypsytrill

He looks just like his father, so they are probably letting him enjoy his hair while he still has it, he will be bald by the age of 21..........

Kathy

what a beautiful son she has.......congrats........

Ra

Maybe he's Gay?
Maybe he wants to look feminine?

Bet he smells

I don't get it,,,,she spends all those years telling the world how she couldn't wait to have a baby...THEN SHE DOES THIS TO HIM>????

WTF??

come on Celine,,,,let him decide when he is older what he wants to do with his hair....He is too young to realize people are laughing at him now....

Trevor

You know my niece did the same thing with her pretty boy..I think what happens is these mothers want a little girl so bad and then they get stuck with a boy.. The Niece went on to have 3 more boys..hehehehe..but I still worry about that first one and his 'Barbie Doll' fascination..Mothers!

Victoria

If I had not read the headline - I would swear that this child was a little girl....At any rate...he is a cutie.

Sam "The Man" Ronson

Someone tell Kate Hudson that Celine has taken her daughter... I mean son.

WTF

Cousin It Whatever the thing is it's ugly!!!!