Titanic Director No Longer Space-y

6/3/2007 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Titanic" producer/director James Cameron may be king of the world, but he's not going to be King of Malibu for long.

According to the L.A. Times Hot Property column, Cameron put his 730-acre Malibu ranch on the market for a cool $25 mil. Maybe 1,000 buyers could pool their money and then subdivide the ginormous parcel.

deb

wow i wonder if he would adopt me

omg

WOW!! Titanic was such a huge success.

kidmac

He looks like a vampire

recovery101Fan

What are the property taxes out there? As bad as NJ?

AnnaNicoleIsJesus

Oh come on Camoron, Paramount is frothing at the mouth for you next project, you have to find someone you can plagiarize. Paramount will wait forever for you. You live in the thieves country, what's the matter, you're not gay enough for them? You've gotta be in bed with the gay Hollywood Mossad by now. Don't suck hard enough? Or haven't you just met the Hollywood Mossad's quota of screenplay thefts lately? How's that Jesus magic working for you? Has his holiness rubbed off on you at all yet? Have you started growing a conscience or is that still not a part of your spiritual understanding? Hey, tell you what, I'll meet you on Wilshire and you can eavesdrop and pick my brains again and I won't bring anyone with me. You can bring Jesus. No expensive courts. Just me you and Jesus. You can also bring your spy again and your spy can film it that way you can go home and take notes. Meet me tomorrow at 3:00 PM in front of CAA. Bring your camera Camoron.

AnnaNicoleIsJesus

With that wickedly bent schnoze someone obviously gave him a good right hook.

TLL

For more surreal Malibu news google: "Down and Out in Malibu" and Malibu Soul" two great true short stories!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

HE'S GAY.

Timothy

I wonder if there are subdivision rights on that property? Does anyone want to buy it with me and subdivide it put say...seventy 8,000 sq ft. houses (approx. 10 acres each) and sell each one for 5-10mil. That's about 350 mil minimum.....hmmmmmm......lol never work some developer would already be doing that if it were possible.

i happen to know him, and he is a very cool dude...totally down to earth.

ms patrisia nader

subject personal president James Cameron. titanic.

thank you.

rela

yep = clueless

xyz

The way I look at it is that this butt ugly guy needs to be rich in order to get some decnt pus$y. I mean girls, would you go near him if he worked at Taco Bell? That's one ugly damn dude.

fivetimes

Working at Digital Domain ages people at five times the natural rate.

WE KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT OPRI!

NEAR...............FAR....................WHEREVER YOU ARE............I BELIEVE THAT........

JIM CAMERON WILL GO ON.......................

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments