Auntie Jen Shops for Lil' Crow

6/4/2007 3:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With no children to call her own, Jennifer Aniston indulged her maternal side by shopping for good pal Sheryl Crow's newly adopted baby, Wyatt.
Sheryl Crow Jennifer Aniston
TMZ has learned that Jen hit Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills and dropped over a thousand bucks on three Kaloo plush toys for the little newborn. A well-placed source tells us the 38-year-old left a note to include with the gifts that read: "Dear Wyatt, Welcome to the World! xxoo Jen." Awww!

Miss Aniston needn't worry; advancements in fertility should give her plenty of time to decide if she wants to conceive a lil' friend of her very own!

Cindy

To address the comments about "you didnt give birth, why are you wearing a bathrobe"....WHAT?????You can't wear a bathrobe unless you have given birth?? BTW I believe she is wearing a sweater, but anyway, we adopted our daughter, and guess what? I wear a bathrobe occasionally while caring for her!! Oh my gosh! Scandalous. And to the "hollywood buying babies" comments: Sheryl Crow recently battled cancer, and it is entirely possible that she can no longer carry a baby due to chemo treatments, etc. So she should never want to be a mom ? People don't think before they comment. Why can't anyone just be happy that she has a baby and the baby has a mommy?

Lol

sheryl looks like a grandma, not a new mom. She is too old to have a newborn! I thought there was an age limit and physicals required for adoptions. I guess if you have enough money you can buy a baby!

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

FINALLY, A WHITE WOMAN CELEBRITY ADOPTING HER OWN RACE SO THE KID WON'T BE SCREWED MENTALLY NOT KNOWING WHICH RACE IT BELONGS TOO.

HERE THAT IDIOT MADONNA, ANGELINA AND BRAD, TOM CRUISE, STEVEN SPIELBERG, AND MEG RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

catheadmoon

weight a minute...:)

Delicious

I give it two years and Jen will be next to "Adopt". I'd bet money on it.

CHICANAANGEL

TELL JENNIFER ANISTON TIME TO GET LAID AND HAVE A KID OF HER OWN.....SEEMS AD THOUGH ALL THE CELEBRITYS ARE TRYING TO ENJOY THEIR BABIES AND ALL THE SUDDEN HERE COMES UNCLE JEN TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD WITH HER STUPID BOPPY PILLOW GIFT. GET A MAN JEN STOP BEING SNOBBY AND HAVE A KID..NO WORRIES UR BODY WILL GO BACK TO NORMAL WITH THE RIGHT DRS.LOL....

Kim

Hundred of couples around the world can't seem to adopt a baby, but another Hollywood single mother goes out and buys one on a whim.

joanne

Shine on Jen! I wouldn't of had a baby with that arse pitt. You go girl.

Karen

All of you holier-than-thous - I'll bet you don't give a frickin' dime to any kind of charity. How dare you criticize others for buying gifts for friends based on their income. Jennifer is one classy chick. You go, girl.

Patty

# 30...Great Commit...you are so right...some people just don't think about there commits.I too thought it was a robe, but better glance you can see its a sweater..I think its all Beautiful and at lease the baby wasn't dumbed somewhere like alot of innocent babies...Bless them both! He's beautiful.

Shelly

Jen's secret date was with Ryan Kavanaugh and it's serious!!!

Spell Check.

I can't believe I missed all that fun!
All I did this weekend was have a threesome with Angelina and a Victoria's Secret model.

Linda

Aniston won't have a kid of her own because she knows it will screw up her greek body and thus her career as well. She just wants to leech off others like Cox and Crow.

Take my advice Sheryl and keep Maniston away from your kid, or the kid will be throwing pity parties before he reaches 2!!

Startmakingsense

34. Taking shots at Jennifer Aniston seems to have become some kind of media hobby. She isn't a drunk, whore, or criminal, nor does she flash body parts that are best kept under wraps. I've never heard of her being cruel to anyone or behaving with anything other than dignity, even during the worst times in her life. Why can't a well-off woman give a good friend a gift without it becoming news?

Posted at 6:39PM on Jun 4th 2007 by Why?

You are totally correct. Back off of Jen - oh and TMZ there are thousands of great pictures out there of Jen - I'm sure you could have found one.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments