Britney Spears -- Dark Side of the Moon

6/4/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Britster was vacationing in Puerto Vallarta this weekend, she tried to leave a bit to the imagination -- like actual singing in her recent lip-synched mini-concert tour. Brit offered the paps a flash of her well-documented junk.

First off, the hair extensions, not that they ever looked good, are now absolutely whorendous -- they look like she's got dried guacamole in there.

Still, Spears was all smiles for paparazzi just before flashing a chunk of butt. Adios, y'all!

Kristen

Everyone needs to stop and look at themselves. No, her butt may not be amazing, but she didn't INTENTIONALLY have the wind blow it up. She's holding a drink in one hand and something else in the other. And furthermore, she's wearing a BATHING SUIT.

To all of you who are insulting her, calling her every name in the book, you all seriously need to look at yourselves. I can guarantee 90% of you have the same looking butt, if not worse. Afterall, what do you do all day? Sit on TMZ leaving ridiculing comments to someone who will never read them and whom you don't know? You know what they say.. jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery!

Just my opinion

She is a cutie. What does your hair look like when you've been on the beach?

TMZ do you EVER have anything nice to say about ANYONE?

Your'e Fired!

......................Britney, Compliments of Mickey D's....Now she's "Super Sized".....................

rebecca

Holy crap! Hey #28, I'm with you. I'm 43 and don't have any cottage cheese either. What is she eating to have such a horrid butt and thighs at her age? I don't give a crap how many kids she's had. My mother had 4 kids and STILL didn't have cellulite but she ate healthy, unlike B.S. Brit needs to stay away from Taco Hell and McDimples if there is any hope left for her tush and thighs. I'm not sure how much she's paying for her dance lessons, but she needs a refund. Plus, her dance moves for her mini concerts were worse than a 3 year old could have done. Very boring choreography.

It's only my opinion.

Tucker

# 21 THAT IS HILARIOUS!! THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH!

Your'e Fired!

#51, Kristen.....You are stupid too!!! You think the wind put on that g-string bikini?....She KNOWS what she is doing....She's stupid too!...................

Liz

Does she wear a butt pad when she has jeans on? It looks as flat as a pancake here.
I read someone all the celeb's pad their butts.

Marie

Suprise, Suprise Brittany is without her BOYS again. She needs to get her stuff together and put her children first. (Which is hard since she is acting like a child herself).

lizouttavegas

JUST WHEN YOU THINK ITS SAFE TO COME BACK TO TMZ....
THERE SHE IS AGAIN!!! LOOKING WORSE THAN ANYONE HAS A
RIGHT TO LOOK!!!
BRITNEY,BRITNEY,BRITNEY......PLEASE...MOVE TO EUROPE, GO
UNDERGROUND, GET A TUTOR & A LIFE COACH...AND COME
BACK WHEN THE WIZARD IMPLANTS YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWEETIE, YOUR FRIENDS......ARE YOUR WORST ENEMIES....
FIND SOMEONE WHO HATES YOU & GET THEIR ADVICE.
AND STOP STOP STOP...................SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beefcake soy

I..... "OH MY GOD".........sorry had to wipe the puke off my mouth,am very grossed out by that ass.it looks like a 50yr old ass or at least what I imagine a 50yr old ass looks like.I am 32 and my ass is a wonderland,anyway all of those that are her cheerleaders need to realize their own insecurities, dissatisfaction,she is in the spotlight and is famous, that requires covering up your lard ass or more time in the gym,the price you pay for fame...PUKE.

Whippet Good

I hate to tell #13 this, but YES, I DO look better than this. Yikes, she needs to get rid of the hair extensions and put on a pair of panties- that right there would be a massive improvement.

One for the road

WTF is wrong with Y'all ???
What is your idea of a good Body??
If Nicole Richie looked like this i am sure
There would be some coments made about
her ass as well.
I am no a Fan of Brittneys what-so-ever
But she is still no more than 120.
That is not FAT.

Sage

who cares about the bad hair and messy butt, didn't this girl just get out of rehab? sure looks like a cocktail hanging in her hand. oh that's right she went to Promises, the home of celebrity rehad to enhance public opinion.

jolee

Oh brittany !!!!!
CAN you say COTTAGE CHEESE ????????