Britney Spears -- Dark Side of the Moon

6/4/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Britster was vacationing in Puerto Vallarta this weekend, she tried to leave a bit to the imagination -- like actual singing in her recent lip-synched mini-concert tour. Brit offered the paps a flash of her well-documented junk.

First off, the hair extensions, not that they ever looked good, are now absolutely whorendous -- they look like she's got dried guacamole in there.

Still, Spears was all smiles for paparazzi just before flashing a chunk of butt. Adios, y'all!

monique

41. That's the point. How could a person with so much money look so horrible all the time?

You'll never see Halle Berry walking around with yukky extensions or wearing tacky clothes. Britney needs some class.

Stacey

I am far from one to pick on someone elses imperfections but why, oh why would she purposely hold up her dress to show it off?!?!?

Ney

YOU GOT A LUMPY BUTT

Ra

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Doug

Now I want some cottage cheese....

L.A. Native

Very few women can have 2 babies within a year and return to wearing a thong swimsuit ~ sorry Britney, you're not one of the few!

All kidding aside, Britney definitely needs to invest in a full-time stylist ~ nothing to be ashamed of, most of the major stars have them.

Camelyak

Why is everyone reporting that she has a new, hot bod from dancing?

MOM

GOOD LORD she went out like that ???????

TRACIE

I STILL LOVE YOU BRIT, YOU ARE AWESOME AND YOU ROCK! KEEP ON KEEPIN ON GIRL, FLAUNT WHAT YOU GOT!

Nadine

Well the camera's sighting of her ass is about the only action her ass has seen in a LONG time.

dirty undies needed washing

her back is too developed/masculine

TEAMBRANCA

LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is smiling and looks happy...has been through a recent divorce...is realizing she can't trust any men right now, has paps hiding in her bushes...tailing her every move and is combatting a tendency for substance abuse.

I am no fan of hers but this endless picking on her particulary the NASTY undertones ...borders on abusive.

NUFF SAID ....PEOPLE STOP BULLYING

She can't even go for a walk alone..........

MJ

I think it's not cottage cheese---I think it's a bad spray on tan. I saw a picture of her butt in theb London papers & she looked GREAT!

Kennedy

#51 Kristen: Your butt probably looks likes ugly cottage cheese butt Brittney and this is why you are sticking up for her. This is why Americans need to stop eating fast food or else you will get ugly fat cottage cheese butt and legs! I am 44 years old and I have a small, tight, shapely behind. I do not eat fast food and I do light weights for 20 minutes 1 -2 times a week and I have a fine looking behind.

West Coastian

To #51 Kristen who said:
"To all of you who are insulting her, calling her every name in the book, you all seriously need to look at yourselves."

I DO look like her but I've got enough sense to keep my sorry ass covered. lol