Paris

Smilin' in the Slammer

6/4/2007 3:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Paris ... just a couple hours after turning herself in to authorities to report for her 23-day jail sentence. Note that Paris is already sporting her brand new white jail uniform.

0604_new_mughsot_real-1
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department just released the official mug shot for Ms. Hilton, and despite a long night -- and an even longer day before it -- all chronicled by TMZ.com, Paris managed a smile for the camera.

Paris surrendered herself to authorities just a few hours ago, as TMZ showed you exclusively -- and we'll be on the story all day long.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned that the other Paris Hilton mugshot, which was released by the sheriff's department earlier this morning, was not taken when she checked in last night. We're still trying to determine exactly when the photo was taken.

Paris Mugshot

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Petite

Smug look

Let's see how she looks in a week!

Jen (the REAL one)

Potentially the hottest mug shot ever....kudos to her for going into this with style

blackberry_curve is a TRANNY!

She looks HOTTER than any celebrity mugshot in the history of Hollywood! Suck on that HATERS!

LET'S BOOST SELF ESTEEM IN THE USA

That girl knows how to strike a pose.

Your'e Fired!

.....Ugly as ever.....

tiana

It is no long funny when you have to hurt someone the way Silverman did. I have no respect for her at all. What! was this Silvermans"fifteen minutes of fame" Paris you do have people who care about you. It will be over before you know it.

mary

the jail can't be too crowded if she doeasn't have a cellmate!

Nancy R.

DAMN... that NOSE is big!!!! Does this girl have any other look than "simpering"? I want to see the release pictures...

jProud American Author

That is probably the sexiest mug shot ever seen. I thought people weren't allowed to smile or pose for shots. Surprised that the police let her get away with that. Then again..it's Paris! It is good that she is doing some time. I hope that she has to do some community service as well. She doesn't see that she can kill herself or others for her DUI's.

Mel

I hope all learn a lesson from me. This is how you take a galmour mugshot.

I hope they lose they key!

cassopolis

How come she still having hair extensions ?

Julianna

She's an idiot and a crybaby!! WAH!!

Lenn K.

Can you say Girl stripe off those clothes!!

sk8rgurl

She still looks like a bitch to me

Jibbie

Last year she said she earned $7,000,000 and it was all money she made from appearances, etc. Paris is one VERY smart girl and this jail time is the greatest "free publicity" she could get. Like it was said years ago, "I don't care what they write about me in the Press as long as they spell my name right." She'll make millions off this mugshot.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments