Whoops! Wrong Paris Mugshot Released!

6/4/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two Paris Hilton mugshots were released to TMZ this morning, but we've learned that one of them was never supposed to see the light of day! Oops.
Paris Mugshots
Los Angeles County Sheriff's officials tell TMZ that the first mugshot they released (right), the one in which you are unable to see Paris' white jumper, was taken moments after her September 7 DUI arrest and was "inadvertently released" by officials this morning. The photo was never supposed to be released.

Lucky us.

ERIS

She can be Frank Purdue's Daughter with that nose and chin. Either that or mistaken fo someone with Progeria. The disorder that makes you look older than you are.

whatnow

I always thought I was the only one who didn't think she was good looking. Always reminded me of one of those halloween witch masks.

kimba

please let her out of prison. she does not belong there. she wasntt even convicted of a felony. stupid judge, stupid california people, if i could be famous, if you could be famous, we would all grab the chance, dont hate her because it happened for her and not you.

Will

You will be praying for her? How does that work? After asking God to feed the hungry and clothe the poor and protect the troops...you ask for Him to help a little rich girl who likes to drink and drive to have a nice time in jail? You are a freakin' tard....get a life of your own.

Will

Kimba your mental....she was driving without a liscense....TWICE! So only the famous don't have to obey the laws? What if she would have killed someone...is that okay with you. Kimba you are becoming famous on this message board....as a major retard...congrats.

ERIS

She didn't hurt anyone THIS TIME. Next time when someone's "Someone Special" gets into an accident and hurts or kills them. Now, how would it be a bad thing that she went to jail? Paris wanna bes .... GET A FREAKIN' LIFE.

CHICANAANGEL

HER MUGSHOTS????SERIOUS????U CAN POSE IN THEM AND HAVE SOFT LIGHTING????WTF U CAN SEE HER TZONE WOW!!

roc

nice mug shot......MAKE-UP

ERIS

#52 ... Give her a chance to kill??????

Terry

TMZ says The photo on the (right), "the one in which you are unable to see Paris' white jumper, was taken moments after her September 7 DUI arrest"
I say Paris was released on bail shortly ( hours) after her arrest for DUI in Sept and would NOT have been put in a jumper.

LA dose not use the word "Jumper"! My great grandmother might have.

Janey

It's very difficult for me to feel sorry for Paris after being raised with such a life of privelege.
Like her or hate her.....A couple of weeks in jail is just a rearranging of her jet-setting schedule. Who cares? I'm a working single mother, poor as hell, and I have raised two very honorable children. With no resources or family money to fall back on. Wah, wah, wah.
23 days from now, there is no chance in hell I will walk out the door to find a Jag or a limo waiting for me in the driveway to take me back to my real life.
The saying... "Nothing to lose.""...She doesn't know what having nothing means. She might be a better person if she did. I do wish her well, but I don't feel sorry for her.

JEAN

All mugshots have numbers in front of them. Those we're staged they should be available on public access. And there are no height charts behind her . And I sure bet she wasn't smiling when the door clanked shut.

Lady Death

The problem with this whole situation, as with everything this twit has done, gets everybody talking about her, which is what she wants...who was it that said, "There's no such thing as bad publicity."? Also thank you "whatnow", I was glad to hear that I am not the only one to think she's really rather ugly, and the witch's mask comment was perfect! Thank you for that, I'll be passing that on to my friends...ooops! Check it out...still talking about the idiot who is famous for being famous!

tweetee

Paris flaunted her nose (no pun intended) at the system, the judge realized this priviledged little girl needed to be taught a lesson even if it is just 23 days. She broke the law over and over and thought nothing of it, now she's paying the price. I'm sure she'll have more respect for the law after this and her silly mama will not be laughing in court next time if their IS a next time.

J.W.

The whole jail farce with Paris is phoney from the starting "mug Shot" . Most all of the mug shots I've ever seen published have been a head on shot or a profile showing the indenty numbers of the inmate across the chest. This is the first time I have ever seen a glamorous posed shot like this. I would love to know what other privilages she is being given that we will never hear of.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments