Jessica Alba's Fantastic $4K Shopping Spree

6/5/2007 4:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica AlbaWho knew sexy Jessica Alba wore clothes?!

The "Fantastic Four" star went on a major shopping binge in Beverly Hills last week, stocking up on some hot summer gear. During her shopping extravaganza, Alba hit up trendy Harmony Lane boutique twice and charged up ten dresses and five tops in size XS. Betch! Jess also picked up some Insititute Liberal shrugs and a bunch of Vita bracelets and J.Rae necklaces. In total, the 26-year-old dropped over $4,300 -- and even came back to shop with her parents! Look what I bought, mommy!

We're told Alba was looking for outfits for her upcoming summer travel with boyfriend Cash Warren, aka the luckiest former production assistant in the world!

She may be stylin' with her latest finds, but hopefully Jess realizes all anyone really wants to see her wearing is -- absolutely nothing!

Lyndsey

She is SO overrated *rolls eyes*

She's not even that hot to be honest

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

THIS GIRL ISNT NOTHING SPECIAL .................YUCK

PEREZ HIVton

JESSICA ALBA IS THE PERFECT LOOKING GIRL!

Debra

I don't get her either...okay she is cute. You can put almost anyone on the big screen with hair and make-up and have members of the opposite sex drooling over them and BAM...the rest of the world is brain-washed into thinking that that person is super attractive...just ask Dudley Moore, Humphrey Bogart, Tom Cruise...! Yes there seems to be millions more attractive females in this world (thanks to hair, make-up, implants, fake tans, etc...) but you can't tell me that they are only a handful of cute men. Come on...can't anyone teach a male model to speak...!!!!!

Jemima Puddleduck

*****YAAAWNNNN*******

What is the big deal over her?

PEREZ HIVton

Jessica is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hotter than YOU!

Jennifa O Jenny

I went onto the link for Harmony Lane - their website is so low budget and ghetto for a place whose cheapest shirt is $100.

just me

She is adorable,intelligent and you NEVER read any "dirt" about her like most of the young "actresses" today!

catheadmoon

hypnotizing the masses on the tonight show, revenge for the no priest policy

duke

She's common. Don't see the big deal. She's lost so much weight her body is now looking like an 8 year old boy. Nothing special going on there at all, cute but not hot.

SickofallHollywoodnotalentnobodies

Once again, I don't know why this person is famous. Apparently she's not.

Cadence

Jessica Alba is the hottest thing that ever walked on the planet! Whoever disagrees is a hater! Love her sense of style too, she always looks great.

duke

Jessica, er, "Cadence," you are NOT the hottest thing on this planet. Women with curves are hot, not women with eating disorders who look like Skeletor. And you can't act, either, so there's nothing going on with you and your bony bod at all. Sorry, but that's the truth boutcha, kid. Eat a few cheeseburgers and get yourself some acting lessons and come back in about 5 years.

Lyndsey

I just had to come back to this subject lol

Sorry, but I don't get what the big deal about her body is...

You see girls with hotter bodies than hers on ANY beach here in San Diego during the summer

Her face isn't even that pretty either...

Plus, she's so stuck up it's not even funny. Trust me, I had the displeasure of meeting her once (my cousin was a production assistant on Honey)

Cadence

I've meet her once before too, and she was really nice in my opinion. I don't think the stardom thing has gotten to her head like other celebs, eh hem, lindsey, nicole, etc. I would call her shy rather than "stuck up"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments