Paris' Bentley -- Busted Too!

6/5/2007 1:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton began the hot summer social whirl with a three-week trip to the cooler this week, and we've learned her Silver Bentley has a few cooling issues of its own.
Paris Hilton
TMZ has obtained photos of Hilton's Silver Bentley up on mechanic's blocks at the Bentley of Beverly Hills dealership. Sources inside the dealership tell us that her car was brought in just hours after she checked herself into lockup. The car was apparently overheating, which caused the coolant tank to burst. That's TOO hot!

It's hoped that the car gets out before she does ... or she'll be forced to slum it in her Ferrari or Range Rover.

RoyaleCelebratyARP

All We Are Saying is Give Paris a Chance !!!
"Free Paris Hilton" - Solidarity Campaign for release our little courageous Paris Hilton and all other Celebrity Prisoners in the World......

Shawn

Exclusive on her car troubles??? Oh brother! You guys are reaching!

paige

who cares about her car, she's in jail and that is good enough for me. I think TMZ should get some more interesting news (like if she dies, even that's cheap) on the net.

Dawn Day

OMG, next we'll see reports that Tinkerbell took a crap in the yard!

A cool tank burst on a $300,000 car?! I'd be so pissed.

Ra

A Coolant Leak!

I always knew she was no good

Testy

OMFG What the hell are your reporters smoking? This is the best you can come up with. GET REAL you dingbats!

Laura

TMZ, you are really desperate for something. I can't even believe you would bother making that a story.

Sad.

recovery101Fan

There's no excuse for a car that's almost the cost of my house to overheat like that. Must be a piece of crap.

Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

My Envoy has a small leak in the a/c system. Oh wait, I'm not a spoiled little rich girl, with daddy's money and no concept of reality. You probably aren't interested in my car. This ranks up there with the LA sherriff giving us an update on "Paris's first day in jail". What a snoozer!!!!

T

Looks like she blew a seal. About the only thing she hasn't blown at this point.
... hum.... maybe not.

Donna Mercer

Thank goodness,, at least for a while, a spoiled BRAT is off the streets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ra

Hey
Don't blame Bentley

Paris probably just put gasoline into the radiator.

catheadmoon

check the vin

B.

I'd have to say that this is really an invasion of privacy, though not "major" but it still is what it is. Leave the woman alone for a bit. The media perpetuates scandal and 'under the belt blows' to the very people they place on a pedestal. Ain't that sorta twisted to say the least?

Ra

T
> "It looks like she blew a Seal..."

You're thinking of Heidi Klum