Is Salma Hayek Having a Girl?

6/6/2007 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Salma HayekSalma Hayek went clothes shopping for a baby girl! Ay dios mio!

TMZ has learned that very pregnant Salma, dressed in a slate blue jersey dress and black ballet flats, hit West Hollywood's trendy Bel Bambini baby boutique on Tuesday and bought $1,500 worth of pink items for a newborn. La niña!

For added privacy (or to make room), the store closed for almost an hour as sexy Salma shopped with her mom. A fellow shopper, who happened to be in the store before it closed, told TMZ Salma was overheard saying in Spanish, "This will be perfect for her," -- about a pacifier. Fantastico!

Once she was done with her compras, Salma was ushered out the back where her driver was waiting. Take big mama home! If gorgeous Salma is having a girl -- one thing's for sure -- she won't be an ugly Betty!

jim

Looks like she can burst any second now. She's still HOT!

p1tey1

She's so big and cute!!

duke

She was hot years ago, but then she started packing on the pounds. I don't like skinny women, but Selma started looking downright frumpy. She looks like she is having triplets, and she's only about halfway through, I think. Put the fork down, Selma. You are eating for two, not the Green Bay Packers.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

SELMA IS HAVE A FREAKIN WHALE. THIS WOMAN'S BREAST ARE GOING TO EXPLODE SOON. YOU'LL SEE.

ON ANOTHER NOTE AND SPEAKING OF GIRLS.

WHY DO WHITE PEOPLES BOYS LOOK LIKE GIRLS ALL OF A SUDDEN? IS THIS NORMAL? KIND OF SICK.

CELINE DION'S SON POSED WITH HER AND LOOKED LIKE A GIRL! WEIRD!

NOW ON PEREZHILTON.COM KATE HUDSON'S SON LOOKS LIKE A VERY A GIRL TOO. FREAKY! ARE THESE TWO BOYS GAY OR HAVING GENDER IDENTITY ISSUES?

SELMA'S BABY IS MEX SO IT WILL BE NORMAL. HOPE HOPE.

calilife4me

Selmas' baby daddy is white!

He's a fugly old man but he's got billions $$$!

WATCHTHETAPE

Salma still look gorgeous to me and ppl back off salma I mean dang when women get pregnant they gain weight leave her alone..Before she got pregnant she was always a curvy women.With the natural weight or the baby weight she still lookin good so dont hate!

tata larue

Good note there, What? #5.

I think the reason that white folks' bebe boys look so pretty and effeminate is because rich white folks feed their children soy. It's soy milk, soy fake meat, soy jello, soy candy
This is info I have received from my informant down at Whole Foods.
But news is flashing that soy is actually very bad fo ryou, and children should NEVER eat it.
Personally, I would rather raise my children in the hood, feeding my boys meat from the ABC Market--at least that way I know they won't grow up to be punks.

Rachel

She looks good pregnant. I didn't know she was dyslexic, though

JV

Boss Hog- Selma has been nominated for an Oscar and is a successful television producer (Ugly Betty ) .

Dawn

Wow that is not all baby weight she's gonna so regret eatting that extra twinkie.

Billy Idol Still Rocks

Give her a break. She is PREGNANT. She is also beautiful. I have no doubt that she will bounce back as be as stunning as ever. She looks fairly far along in her pregnancy.

Billy Idol Still Rocks

#^ What? Pretty funny making fun of white peoples' kids when you can't use proper grammar. Racism is always classy.

Jay

Some of these posts are REALLY mean-spirited and hateful. She IS, (and always has been,) gorgeous, and she looks beautiful pregnant. She IS also very talented. Geez, somebody snaps a picture, (probably without her knowledge or approval,) posts it on TMZ and y'all GO OFF!

Must be jea-"lousy"...(ahem...) with the emphasis on LOUSY!

dirty undies needed washing

too fat

catheadmoon

imagine how healthy fat free cows are

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments