Paris

DID Have to

Spread 'Em!

6/6/2007 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0606_paris_jail_02-1TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton DID have to undergo a cavity search as part of the booking process at the jail.

The NY Post reported this morning that Paris was not required to undergo the customary 'bend over and cough' search for contraband upon checking in to jail. Not true!

TMZ has learned that Paris was forced to endure the "search." Humiliation at its finest!

No word on if they found anything during the exploration.

lala

I LOVEEE PARIS!! SHES SO PRETTY & AWESOMEE

she didnt do anything to you assholes!

STEFANY

OH PLEASE! THAT WORN OUT SLUT PROBABLY DIDN'T FEEL A THING...SHE'S BEEN BANGED OUT SO MANY TIMES I'M SURE HER CROTCH STRETCHES LIKE A RUBBER BAND.

CL

Did she have someone film it ? She can release it as another s*x tape and get another 15 minutes of fame added to her scandal sheet

FABIO

I heard that they found PEREZ HILTON's head up there...

Amy W

So, how long before we see "the Paris Hilton rubber glove" on eBay?? ewwwwww!!!!!

Cynic

I heard she's one of those people who has "anal bleaching" done...I'll bet the cavity searcher hadn't seen THAT before! "Hey sweetie, why is your brown eye white?" Wink wink!

smilesarefree

Excellent,! Just a few more days and her spirit will be fully broken.

tata larue

I had already sensed this--you didn't have to tell me, as all of my cats ran out of my yard into the direction of Lynwood.

dynasty ll - the colbys

the skank must have enjoyed the search. i hope they wore gloves when they searched her - wouldn't want a herpes outbreak in the county jail.

Nyte Tyger

I'm beginning to smell a rat. I thought they did away with the strip search for non violent and non repeat offenders...I know we have in New York State.

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for Paris....but I still think this might be a (gasp) prevarication. Especially, since she is incarcerated in a special facility for high profile bimbos.

Alchemy Unplugged

Perhaps they found her brain? Finally...

the way it is

maybe they found some in and out burgers!!!! or a carls jr burger!!!!

I call bullshit

It would be like the Hilton family to have 'leaked' to the Post that Paris did not have to undergo the search to save some face, so bravo TMZ for calling them out on it.

Hope the searcher was double gloved :)

Cam

Hopefully the Prison's Employee Medical plan will cover the Valtrex that the guard who examined Paris will need now that he has been exposed to Herpes.

peytons mom

Im sorry I cant stop laughing at ther responses-this has to be one of the funniest that I have seen on TMZ! Can anyone tell me where the story of her having herpes came from?