Paris

DID Have to

Spread 'Em!

6/6/2007 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0606_paris_jail_02-1TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton DID have to undergo a cavity search as part of the booking process at the jail.

The NY Post reported this morning that Paris was not required to undergo the customary 'bend over and cough' search for contraband upon checking in to jail. Not true!

TMZ has learned that Paris was forced to endure the "search." Humiliation at its finest!

No word on if they found anything during the exploration.

MS

Maybe she can do some extra time for being a bad girl, that way we do not have to see this loser anytime soon. I do feel bad that she is by herself, so maybe they can get her a roomy, like Britney Spears and Lohan. Then we could get two more loosers off the streets. I hope she learns from this experience but she will probably come out the same old loser she was when she checked in.

Joe Nutter

That is very true. House arrest sounds more legit for Paris. I really do think they just wanted to put her in jail because of her celebrity image.

She was partying and people were jealous to watch her go.

Do not deny. It's the truth. We live in a world where we don't want to see others have fun.

Well, you know what I mean.

Whatareyoudoing?

Nuffin'

Veronica

Poor Paris! I feel so bad for her she is such a nice and sweet girl, she is great with her fans, you all haters should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!

Jemima Puddleduck

I sure as HE** hope the offier in charge was wearing protective gear!

PEEEEEEUUUUUUUUU

SP

My thoughts goes to the poor deputy who had to do the cavity search. Hope s/he had extra strong gloves or better : dishwashing rubber gloves. Parasite might not know the difference...

calilife4me

THEY FOUND SORES!!!

calilife4me

SORES FROM WHORES $2.00 a POUND!!

Sarah

Paris is by no means my favorite person but come on guys.........your comments are low class and pathetic. She's never done anything to any of us. You're just a bunch of bored sick no bodies getting off to someone else's mistakes. Look in the mirror.....now, that's nasty!!!!

annie

Paris is no role model for young girls. She is where she belongs to be. As most drunk drivers also should be. As for her body search. She is no different than anyother criminal. She also reads or has people read TMZ.com for her.
and PerezHilton.com. So lets hope this is a learning lesson for her. She needs to know money and family status can't buy her way out. She had no problem being videotaped having sex, walked away with $. So this is a walk in the park.
She will be having her ghost writer penning her jail memoirs soon.

Aileen

This is disgusting. She is doing her time. We dont need to be voyers at this time. TMZ is way crossing the line. This is becoming evil and people who relish in others pain is just as evil

Kate

To Danielle..Some of the people who comment here have absoloutley no class! And I must say for a lady and I use the term lady loosely, you have a filthy mouth.

Jus D truth

Someone asked "WHERE'S HER DAD???" then someone wrote "HE'S BEEN
SICK!""I say...NO DOUBT HE'S BEEN SICK.....SICK HE EVER PROCREATED
SUCH A SKANK!!!!!

too early

You guys should really read the article better. Nobody's saying she had to have a cavity search, the "bend and cough" is part of a normal strip search, it's the most careful they can get without being invasive. They also probably made her shake out her hair (if she has any left), show the soles of her feet, lift her breasts and any other body fat she night have, open her mouth and lift her tongue, etc. Cavity searches are for people in the state prison system and wouldn't be done in county jail unless you're a parolee or if they had a very good reason and got special authorization. I know, I was there myself for quite a while. For those of you saying she doesn't deserve it - strip searches are a normal and standard part of life in jail, they should be done on EVERY inmate for the safety of all. What if she brought in drugs, someone could OD and die. The officers don't have any way of knowing who's going to bring something in, they can't read minds. Look at the article again, they aren't saying she got a cavity search.

I call bullshit

To Angela # 77:

I will cop to being opinionated and sarcastic but I believe its actually Paris that is 'low class' and 'pathetic'.