Jayden James Federline -- The First CLEAR Picture!

6/7/2007 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official! Britney's second son is no longer in hiding! Aloha, Jayden!

Paparazzi finally caught the single mother of two in Hawaii, carrying her up-til-now mysterious little formerly bundled-up bundle of joy, Jayden James. Britney spent some time alone in Mexico last week, and is continuing her R&R in Hawaii with the kids and cousin Alli. Lip-synching is exhaustin', ya know!

Britney may not have planned for this reveal, but it's clear that the Britster doesn't look too pleased after spotting a photog. It's also clear that Sean Preston's wedgie looks like it hurts. Ouch, y'all!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelly

Gosh....Leave the poor girl alone.......

Quiet

I AM SO THRILLED YOU GOT THE FIRST PIC AND NOT X17online.com THAT FOLLOW HER AROUND 24/7 IN LA , NO WONDER NO PICS OF HER ARE NOT UP AT THAT OTHER SITE BECAUSE THEY DID NOT FLY TO HAWAI, HAHAHA ON X17ONLINE.COM

Stephanie

that kid is too old to be jayden, morons.

jProud American Author

I hope the Brit knows how blessed she is. What beautiful children and never has to worry about paying bills or buying shoes for her kids.

randy

thats whats up ,kevin ferderline knows how to make babies

boredatwork

awwww! He's cute! Just like his big brother.

3NE.Com

Yeah... if she is with her kids... I think she should be left alone

christy

I agree to leave her alone..but why is it that sooo many other celebrities find a way to release a couple pics, let the world see what their kids look like and then move on...I feel strongly that there is a way to share with those of us that have helped make your a** famous without all the DRAMA!!!

Katie

I don't know about Jayden, but they need to pick that damn wedge out of Sean Preston's ass.

Quiet

kfed must be pissed if he clicks on today. no pics are suppose to be taken of jayden in their agreement.

jewish smewish,,

this last comment made me laugh out loud!: It's also clear that Sean Preston's wedgie looks like it hurts. Ouch, y'all!

LMAO!!!!

duke

all this girl does is party and vacation. Her life is nothing but one long vacation, how does one plan a vacation when one is always ON vacation. She's so nothing, why waste time with her, TMZ. She can't sing, and her poor excuse for a comeback was so pathetic, I almost felt sorry for her. She is history. but at least she is using a nanny, thank God, for the kids sakes. At least there is one person there who knows something about raising kids. Yeah, I agree, leave her alone to live out her useless life.

MarciP

It's not that great of a pic imo. Just because it's not blurred like all the other pics they've shown doesn't make it a good pic. Show me a pic where I can actually see what he looks like and then yeah, that's what I consider a good pic.

diana

He is not too old to be Jayden. You are the moron. He is actually 9 months old today. I have a 9 month old son and he is the same size. Weighs almost 20 lbs and is 28 inches long. If you look closely there is not THAT much size difference between the two kids. Remember they ARE less than a year apart.

Florence Jorgenson

BRIT NEEDS TO GO BACK FOR LIPOSUCTION. SHE LOOKED HER BEST ON NOV. 7TH WHEN SHE ANNOUNCED HER DIVORCE. NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE HER USUAL TRAILER TRASH!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments