Jim & Jenny's Reverse Skinny Dip

6/7/2007 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Clothes are for swimming, according to Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy.
Showcasing some of the spark and vitality of their early careers, celeb couple Carrey and McCarthy suddenly sprang from their sandy seats on a Hawaiian beach yesterday -- and ran fully clothed into the Pacific for an impassioned liplock.

No word if they got out of those cold, wet clothes and into a warm, dry bed.

Gigi

First!

j

I like them together. Good fit.

Gigi

Who's the dad of Jenny's new baby????

Panda

I like the T-bags dress she's wearing, but for that price I wouldn't go swimming in it!

GINA

horray for them!!!

Wicked

I can't stand Jenny McCarthy. She isn't beautiful by any means, in fact, I think she is fugly. She's only after Jim's money. Period. That's always been the case with her. She is a washed up, used up...POS. Yep she is.

p.s. she is not even attractive. Yuck.

Standards are badly needed.

I like these two together. He's so brilliant I think he's a wee bit tortured, (and I think he's VERY good looking), and she is smart, savvy , witty, gorgeous and just what he needs, and vice versa. He's Canadian, and Canadians thrive on humour, and she is his prescription to happiness right now, and he hers. They can assist eachother navigating Hollyweird and life in general. Hurrah for them both.

Gatorade Please

They are great together!!!!! Good Luck Jenny and Jim, love ya guys!

Cam

Wow, how desperate for attention "Gee, honey, how come WE"RE never in the magazines?" "I don't know baby," "Hey! I have an idea! Lets do something crazy Like Run into the water with our clothes on!!!"

Pathetic.

Standards are badly needed.

I don't think a person is their past, and if she cares for him and keeps him happy, doesn't matter if she was tacky....

duke

I think I'm going to puke. One, these two are that desperate for attention? Well, that would be Jenny, the desperate one. Two, #7 here must be from Jenny. Jenny is nothing, she sells her fake boobs and that's all she has going for her. No talent whatsoever, and when someone has to resort to that sleazy showgirl routine to make a buck, it is all over. And why would Jim, who IS brilliant, want to marry someone who's big claim to fame is having her naked (average-looking) body all over the internet? Yeah, Jim, you can do better.

duke

Jenny cares for his money, that's all. She has no talent, and is nowhere. Jim's money is all she cares about, she's just another hollywood skank opportunist.

castra regina

Where is the tsunami when you really need one?

Standards are badly needed.

I think he likes her because she's funny , naughtily irreverent and lighter, and not heavy like some of the other better reputed women have been for him. Two serious, heavy people = miserable angsty days. She brings him out of his brain to have some fun. Period.

duke

"Tacky?" LOL, Jenny is a hell of a lot more than just "tacky," she is a classless slut that spreads for the cameras. Sound familiar? SOOOO right, Raven, just another Hollywood skank opportunist and Jim is being used.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments