Paris' Jailbreak -- The Official Explanation

6/7/2007 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an official press release from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept., explaining the terms and reasons for Hilton's "reassignment" from an L.A. jail to her West Hollywood home.
Click to Read

pat

I'll bet ya she's wolfing down food right now all the while planning tonight's party at her house.

American justice is a bloody joke. Sure wish something could get done about it.

sighman

Our prayers worked Paris is free. Thank-you.

duke

Hey Paris, now you and your mother will have a lot of time to work on your cavity search sex tape!

dolphintwin

lets see 1/2hr on sunday and 2 hrs on thursday = 5 days served........geezs I see it as 3 days and 2.5 hrs served. Must be "paris math"

tba

If I ever get incarcerated, I'll complain that I'm sick and should be allowed to go home.
However, I don't think I'll be able to stop the guards from laughing and rolling on the floor.
I'm sure one of them will grab their crotch and say "here's your home".

interested

I think Paris is a disgrace to the entire population of human beings. Just because she is rich she gets away with things that regular people can't get away with. She has no talent, she looks cheap and acts cheaper and she should hang her head in shame. I also feel the penal system has also disgraced themselves by letting her get by with this stuff. Her mother is also a digrace to motherhood.

mary

Steve Whitmore is the same guy who tried to coverup Mel's racist tirade. That explains it all. He is a celebrity ass kisser. I bet celebs beg to go to his jail. LOL They know they will get out! He makes me sick. He needs to be fired.

indy girl

time will heal all wounds and you will be fine soon Paris. take care

Pieta

OJ got off..............and you all are surprised??????????????

newsjunkie

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN STUPID!

FREE EVERYONE AND GIVE THEN A EFFIN BRACELET FOR PETES SAKE..

THIS MAKES THE JAIL SYSTEM LOOK LIKE A DAMN JOKE

Rosie the chauvinist

Now she can have her hair extensions put back in.

Technically, house arrest means one cannot go out to the salon and shopping, but Paris has enough money to have all those people come to her. The shops will even deliver or bring over assortments for her to select from.

Yes, life will be rough for the poor little rich girl.

Brianne

Talk show are reporting it's an outbreak of HERPES!!!!!

hutiputa

Only the Rich and Famous can get away with complete and utter nonsense as this. That's it! I'm taking over the world. BEWARE! :)

nora

I hope any inmate at L.A.'s county jail, serving time for the same offense as Paris Hilton, complains about a "medical condition" and demands immediate release. If they are not released they should sue the county's ass BIG TIME.

getting tired of crap

By the way, does anyone else recall the judge said NO alternative sentencing?