Rob Lowe: (Dead) Bird Is the Word

6/7/2007 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pictured below: Rob Lowe and the goldfinch he killed with a golf shot at the Principal Charity Classic Pro-Am at the Glen Oaks Country Club in Iowa. The goldfinch is their state bird.
Rob Lowe
RIP lil' buddy.

hink2000

It's house arrest for you with ankle bracelet...45 days!!!

hot snot

Hey...thanks Sunshine! It is a beautiful place to live.

David

So he golfs at a private country club-funny how things have changed. His family is white trash from Dayton, Ohio.

traci in iowa

A young girl was murdered in Kansas and everyone is griping about the death of a bird. Please...get some perspective!

zero

HE IS AN A**HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duke

Oh for heaven's sake, Rob didn't kill the bird on purpose. And I happen to LOVE birds, rescue them all the time. Two ducks landed in our pool a year ago, and haven't left our property since. When I asked my hubby if he wanted turkey for Thanksgiving, his reply was, "DUCK!" I didn't get all pissed, it was just a joke, and he knows how much I love "our" ducks, but he couldn't resist. And it isn't as if Rob is smiling, holding up the dead bird, ya know. Cut him some slack.

Paul Kline

I am AMAZED that some of you morons want to LAUGH at the death of a bird. OK It was indeed an accident. It's yet another thing to hold the dead bird up and have someone take a photo. What was he thinking. Bad taste at best.

West Coastian

I heard the birds family is suing. Not a peep from Rob's publicist.

R U Kidding Me?

That picture is funny as HELL, but you know PETA is going to have a cow right? No pun intended...

SummerlandNeighbor

It may have been an accident but its obvious he has interjected a smartass smile into that smerk on his face. He lives near me and If I see him in person, I have no problem telling face to face that he's a complete jackass. When he moved into town, there went the neighborhood.

Draya

What's the phrase in golfing? A birdie?

True 'nuf'f.

Sean Bresnahan

Dead like his career

Papa Bear

to Traci in Iowa..

Are you kidding me? Yes, I know that a girl got killed from Kansas..I happen to live in Grandview not far from where she was found and it's a tragic thing but how can you make that comment condeming us for not having more of a perspective than to talk about a dead bird? YOU IDIOT that is what we are suuposed to be commenting on!! If you go to a crime blog then talk about people who get murdered (everyday)..but this blog is about ROB LOWE KILLING A BIRD, so DUMB*SS that is what we are commenting on! GEZZZZZ....

Renee

This picture of Rob Lowe would be complete if TMZ photoshopped a capital "L" on his forehead. LOSER!!!! Celebrating at the accidental killing of a bird is nothing to make fun of , tells me a lot about him as a person.

Draya

9. I think thats the funniest thing I have ever seen on TMZ. Everyone on here sure is uptight. It was an accident. And thats a great picture. If you dont laugh when you see that, you need to loosen the girdle a bit. Life isnt that tough.

Posted at 2:35PM on Jun 7th 2007 by hysterical

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When did a goodly number of TMZ posters (nort all) turn into such whiny babies with NO sense of humor? Go to cutenessoverload.com if you wuv ALL the wittle animals.

And laugh.