Does Xtina Have a

Genie in the Bottle?

6/8/2007 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With rumors swirling that she is pregnant, everyone's favorite dirrty girl, Christina Aguilera, made a visit to a maternity doctor on Thursday. Baby on board?!

Casually dressed and sporting dark sunglasses, Xtina and hubby Jordan Bratman had their driver drop them off at NY's Maternal Fetal Medicine Association -- a practice known for their expertise in high-risk pregnancies and state-of-the-art ultrasounds. Guess we know what this girl wants!

After leaving the doctor's office, the happy couple stopped for a bite at Capitale on the Lower East Side. You'd be hungry too if you were (possibly) eating for two!

A rep for Christina refused to comment. Inquiring minds want to know!

Robin

god you guys are violent. and morbidliy addicted to Paris Hilton, who by the way is a criminal and needs to stay in jail as though she were just like you and I. Maybe she will learn something this time.

Emily

Half of the people posting how they hate Christina and whatnot type like they're either little teeny-bopper children or are Paris/Britney followers, who, for the record, absolutely have no talent. Christina has a rare talent that most singers should be jealous of. Sure, she had a 'dirrty' phase but like someone said, it sold. She's cleaned her act up and married someone who is clearly good for her. I congratulate her and her possible pregnancy. Even though she hasn't been in the spotlight nearly as much as Britney (but how can she be without shaving her head, popping out kids left and right or going to rehab?) but she is one of the most talented stars ever. If you like Paris but rag on Christina, you should be checking yourself into a hospital. What the hell is Paris contributed to society, with the exception of a sex tape for horny teenage boys. Nothing. She's a pathetic, spoiled little bitch who does not deserve all of the money she has. She's worthless. At least Christina earns her money!

Cristina

Wow, jealous haters! Christina isn't in the press as much as britney because she keeps to herself most of the time. She wants her privacy and she doesn't want a media firestorm surrounding her. She's smart! I don't understand why people hate on her! She's an amazing talent and you people who say she's boring and uninteresting, if she was, you wouldn't bother commenting on her! Mary, I couldn't agree more! I hope Christina doesn't have a problem conceiving or anything! I truly wish her the best cause I'm one of her biggest fans!

George William Gockel

Christina Aguilera and I will meet each other!!!!

loretta

i hate when people say "preggers"

who cares? she is unoriginal, untalented twat.

manda

Sorry Erin, I'm a mom and I am not fat or ugly. I didn't use being pregnant as an excuse to gain 50lbs,(I gained 32) and I don't use my son as an excuse to not have to work out. I did Kathy Ireland vids with him in the bouncy seat and went for runs with him in his stroller. Now he does yoga with me and we still go for runs. I look better than I did before I got a bun in the oven. Congrats to Christina if she is preggo!

Emily

I want to know how Christina is 'untalented.' Please, someone enlighten me.

lisa

CHRISTINA AGUILERA WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE'S A CELEBRITY PPL ACTUALLY LOVE AND CARE...........WHICH IS VERY RARE........GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ASIA & AUSTRALIA TOUR.....................^.^ MUAH

Jon Bodack

If Christina Aguliera is preggers, ?I wish her all the best! Hopefully Xtina and her hubby Jordan Bratman, will make good parents?

nj

I hope so, that will be one beautiful baby we wish her a happy, healthy pregnancy.

nj

Funny looking man

nj

awww she will be a great momma.

nj

Its about time.

nj

She lives outside the limelight I wish her luck.

nj