Hilton to Leave Home Any Minute...

6/8/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilton

Jen

TOTAL SKANK

Jennifer

WTF!
if this was any of us- we would totally be screwed!
I can't wait to see her "rash!"

CM

It is not Paris' fault for leaving the jail. She whined, and the sherriff's said, "aw.....it's ok.......we will let you go.......your daddy has a pic of me and some whore...........oh wait, that was you Paris!"
Be upset at the sherriff's for screwing this up.

FEDUPWITHDARICH

PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!! CRIME DOES NOT PAY.....ITS BASICALLY THE SIMPLE LIFE...GO BACK TO SCHOOL, GET YOUR MIND FOCUSED AND LEAVE THE D'SSSSSSSSSSS ALONE OK.

no more celeb moms

Her being late isn' t her fault this time. Sheriff's are "escorting". Hopefully a good sign that she won't be going back home for 45 (excuse me) 40 days.

candace

Come on guys. She does not live in the same world we all do. She really feels she is better than everyone else.

Burner

Late, really pushing the envelope of "I'm a celebrity & have different rules" What a mockery of the the judicial system!!!

ks

What the-? Get your ass to court! If this was any normal person, the judge would throw the book if you were late.

havegratitude

What is her deal? She hasn't got a clue.

Hottie n OC

If she would just follow the law she wouldnt be in this mess. I cant believe people feel sorry for her!

Goldie Hand

man, she has dug herself a hole now! That judge wants her butt and I dont mean the way most guys want it. She really p.o.'d this judge and I predict within the hour she will get her second cavity search by the jailors.
She could have spent the 23 days and been seen as a hero but NOOOO, not Miss precous. Get ready for another balogna sandwich my dear!! haha

Tricia

I hope they toss her bony ass back into jail. I cannot believe that being 'stuck' in your palatial mansion is very much of a jail time.

Also interesting was her statement yesterday referring to the experience of being jailed in the past and how she 'learned her lesson' from her time in jail. Ummm, excuse me sweetie - you're STILL serving time. Technically and theoretically only I guess.

KP

You don't think she's in the bathroom putting on the last gallon of makeup and her fake contact lenses? I'm sure she's stalling and when the police get her to court and say she stalled, I hope the judge goes off on her again.

Dee

I hope the bird faced snot goes back to jail. The best punishment would be if everyone just stopped reporting this stuff. Who cares about her anyway????????

Dawn Day

CNN Live for Paris?! Is she really that important? NO!

This is way out of control....only in America!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments