The Document that Sealed Paris' Fate

6/8/2007 6:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the official document ordering Paris Hilton back to an L.A. City jail to serve the 45-day sentence imposed last month -- "with appropriate credit."

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

SHE WONT BE DOING 45 DAYS IN JAIL NOW. Her sentence is, and always has been 45 days. In jail she gets "good time" an incentive for inmates not to fight and damage property. Under house arrest you ARE NOT eligible for "good time" and thats why, with 5 days served she was gonna do another 40. Now, back is jail, she is eligible for "good time" again, covered under "with appropriate credit" in what the judge signed today. Shes back to doing 23 days. until...???

Me

I hope this is the wake-up call not only for Paris, but for her parents, who taught their daughter that she was "above" all the little people. She did wrong. They taught her wrong.
And I'm glad to see that the judge and the DA had the courage to pursue this further.

But as a mother, when I read that she was screaming for her mother, though I strongly believe it's the right sentence, it tore my heart out. I'll say a prayer for her tonight, and hope that the family has learned many valuable lessons about justice and privilege...and that they do better in the future with their children.

I call bullshit

leah- the contempt was for her turning up over 2 hours late for court under the mistaken belief that rules and schedules do not apply to her

hojo jojo

The only problem I have with this is the Sheriff must be on crack and he should be in the cell next to Paris for contempt

Rich

To #68: Please learn how to spell. You're showing your obvious ignorance. Thank you.

JESSICA

BY THE WAY THIS DOCUMENT IS SIGNED...THAT FUNKY SMELLING CRABBYTWAT REALLY PISSED THAT JUDGE OFF...AND THATS ONE THING YOU DO NOT DO IS PISS OFF A JUDGE. PARIS GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HER AND ALL OF YOU WHO SAY IT WAS'NT FAIR...GO OUT DRINK, DRIVE AND GET CAUGHT, CAUSE ALL YOU PARIS ASS KISSERS WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT. I LIKE A DRINK NOW AND THEN....BUT I ALWAYS LEAVE MY CAR AND CATCH A CAB HOME, WHICH IS WHAT THIS DRUNK BITCH SHOULD HAVE DONE. PARIS IS NOTHING BUT A LOW LIFE DRUNK!

sugarspice007

Mommyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Stinkerbell!!!!! Greasy Bear!!!!!!!!! FireCrotch!!!!!???? Anyone...someone hurry up and take my picture!!!! Who's gonna host my party tonight???? MOMMMYYY,,,,make it all go away. At least there is justice for the moment......that's HAWHT!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperStarSteve

#18 Strange but true huh? I agree with you that the Sheriff's office overstepped their bounds, but I think it was at her parents $urging$. I think this whole frenzy could have been avoided had the sheriff's department used normal means. Instead they turned on the klieg lights and popped up the circus tent by doing it on the DL. I guess they thought no one would notice. People have focused on this because she has asserted herself as one of the leading spokespersons for conspicuous consumption. Her whole "Simple Life" show was how this woman couldn't seem to handle living in the real world without creature comforts, coaching, and a camera to watch her try to do it. While many young girls/women may adulate her, she makes others (the vast majority) slack jawed with her vapidness. Had she not spent so much time in the limelight no one would care, but she is her own creation, she violated her probation TWICE, and it's hard to feel sorry for someone who flaunts the law. If she was working class, you don't get your wrist slapped for violating probation...if she ventures out and talks to people there she might find out a few things about the real world.

Unlike crazy Mel Gibson, she is very "in your face" about her
entitlements. It just rubs people the wrong way.

angel46

WHAT A BASTARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randi Eckhardt

Paris is a fake. She needs to grow up and be responsible and do the time. Maybe she will grow up from all of this. There have been many other celebrities that have had to go to jail and did it without all of this drama. She is all about drama and the next thing out is a book on her treatment and what they did to her. It never has anything to do about what she did to herself. The world is a sad place and criminals can get off with the right attorney and money. It should not be that way. We are a very sick society and definitely a broken system that we cater to the rich and celebrities. I wonder where I would be if it was me....do you think the cops would have given me special treatment and said I could go home, NOT! This is where we need to fix our system. Maybe the sentence was harsh but she needs to learn a lesson and sometimes this is what it takes. As we all know this is not her first or second offense with the law. She has broken the law many times and thought she could get away with it. How about the time she backed into the car and drove off..........we seem to forget about these little things. If she is so honest and fragil why would she have done this. She is nothing but a spoiled brat and I do hope this helps her change her views and maybe this will be a stepping stone for her to start doing good things in her life...volunteer her time for people or children in Africa with AIDS or something....do something that you would be proud of and to put your name on it. Stop the insanity.

Court

I absolutly detest paris hilton. She is always in the media spot light, when she didn't do anything herself to get there. Everything has been handed to her on gold and diamond encrusted platters since she was an infant. All because of daddy's money. And now she breaks the law and expects to get off, again, because of daddy's money. Any normal person who drives drunk, and on a suspended lisence would be convicted far faster than she was, not to mention they would have no way to get out of their sentence. You do the crime, you do the time. But, paris thinks that she doesn't have to because she's been made famous by daddy. If she didn't have her daddy, she wouldn't have any of this. And to the person who said we are all wasting our time commenting here, and we don't have intellect and what not, uhm, I see you wasted your time just like the rest of us to write in here. thanks.

Gaylord Bucksnort

Finally, an LA judge who does something not only correct, but also just. I never thought it could happen in LA, known for freeing the most famous murderer of all, O.J.

God bless ya, yer honner :-)

p.s. Screw Paris -- everyone else has. Let the little rich bitch rot.

holly larsen

I am so glad this judge had the good sense to put her back in jail. This news has made my day! I have faith again in the system...

A

The judge did what he was supposed to do... The sheriff should've done it the right way, then maybe she would be out right now... It was disrespect to the judge. The judges order was not negotiable. I THINK CAMP PARIS HAD THIS WHOLE THING PLANNED WITH THE SHERIFF FOR WEEKS NOW... BRIBE??? HER ACTIONS ARE NOT CONSISTENT WITH THE "I ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY" ATTITUDE SHE HAS HAD SINCE ABOUT A WEEK AFTER THE SENTENCE.. WHY NO APPEAL UNTIL NOW???

Shelly

She is dam lucky she didnt kill anybody. She would have if not for luck. She endangered all of us by driving drunk. She should be greatful she isnt serving life for murder!!!