Gimme $50 on AJ to Kill Tony!

6/10/2007 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're looking for another way to make tonight's finale of "The Sopranos" even more suspenseful than it probably will be, perhaps putting a little action on it might help. It's what Tony would want you to do.
The Sopranos
The folks over at graphpaper.com have created a handy "Sopranos" chart to help make your predictions. Think Christopher will appear in a hallucination? Think Paulie Walnuts commits suicide? Well gather up a few friends and put your money where your mouth is.

But be sure you pay up if you lose -- you don't want to be swimming with the fishes.

Miss Mary

He will probably die. I really hope not. I think that Phil will get whacked & his little bitch boys. I just fear for Carmella because of Phil gumar getting whacked. I am afraid she is going to be payback. I'm starting to wonder if Paulie is crooked.

dregs

The Worst ending ever in the history of television.

alex

The ending was spinless. The writers coped out.

Trish

Sopranos: RIP
No whack for Tony.

Loved it while it lasted.

smpdawg

#23. I agree. I want my hour back.

Lori

The ending was ?????????????? a little shocked............ boring.... BUT unexpected...

jackdaniels

#23 have to agree, but at least Phil is dead

Kristen

How did it end?! What happened?! Please inform us HBO-lacking individuals.

TMZ - get on this! Stop talking about Paris.

T Myers

The Soprano's just whacked everyone of their viewers....

KT

omg, I cannot believe the ending!! WTF, I wasnt expecting that. I watched it until Meadow finally got her car parked and she walks to the eatery and then it goes blank, WTF, grrrrrrr!

Mrs Soprano

2 words....IT SUCKED

knucklehead

If you remember last week they played a short clip of Tony and Bobby in the boat. Bobby saying you never see it coming..... I'm left thinking Tony didn't see it coming.

Debbie

That had to be THE worst ending of all TV history. After devoting all this time watching EVERY episode of the Sopranos for all these years and then to have an ending like this...the writers should be very ashamed of themselves. I expected something really great and I'm so disappointed right now....they left us with NO closure at all. This is the WORST of the WORST....

The orange cat

A very poor way to end one of the best dramas on TV. HBO should be ashamed.

Peter

I can't believe I watched the last season of the Sopranos. Every Sunday night. What a great waste of time. I wish we can sue HBO and the writers, directors and producers should never work again. And that end???? Give me a break. From bad to worse. I think I am going to cancel my HBO.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments