Gimme $50 on AJ to Kill Tony!

6/10/2007 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're looking for another way to make tonight's finale of "The Sopranos" even more suspenseful than it probably will be, perhaps putting a little action on it might help. It's what Tony would want you to do.
The Sopranos
The folks over at graphpaper.com have created a handy "Sopranos" chart to help make your predictions. Think Christopher will appear in a hallucination? Think Paulie Walnuts commits suicide? Well gather up a few friends and put your money where your mouth is.

But be sure you pay up if you lose -- you don't want to be swimming with the fishes.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Nutz

It wasn't the ending I expected, but it did leave it wide open for the movie...
At least the a$$hole Letardo got whacked!

meeper

According to David Chase, there will be NO MOVIE. (that he'll write.) As much as Chase tried to make them - the Sopranos - the same, they were different. Because they could live next door to you and go to the same church, or the same schools and events, they were still a band of thugs and murderers. I wanted to see an episode showing that crime does not pay! Didn't find it here. It ended with a whimper.

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

I was going to buy the DVD collection but .... the ending last night was beyond disasterous & pathetic !!!!!!!!

For us die hard Soprano fan's , we needed closure and a grand finale ******

I agree with the posters who say they want their hour back .

I hope Big Love is Good or HBO is going buh-bye !!

me

I thought that was a great ending; even though I have many more questions than answers; I liked it; every good twist.

Sharona

Here's what I think happened:

The jukebox was rigged and when Tony put a coin in it, there was a huge explosion - so huge, that even Meadow was either killed or injured. What do you think?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5