Paris Hilton Says, "Cheerio"

6/10/2007 6:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton may be in a somewhat better place than the Lynwood jail, but one thing hasn't changed -- the food sucks. Hilton is only eating cereal and bread.

We're told she is doing a lot better today, mostly because she is on her meds and the facility is better than the cell she called home for a few days.

She is still having a hard time sleeping, because her room is bright and noisy. She is alone for the most part, but is allowed to use the jail phone. We're told she is still crying but a lot less today than the last two days.

Paris Hilton gallery: Click to launch photosToday is family day, but she is only allowed two visitors. She chose sister Nicky and on-again, off again boyfriend Stavros Niarchos. Her mom and dad will visit on Tuesday.

We're also told that it is a done deal that she'll do her time where she is and won't be transferred back to Lynwood. Finally, she is "shocked" that she is in the middle of a political tug-of-war between the Sheriff on the one side and the judge and City Attorney on the other.

deserving

Treated like everyone else?
Once again..,, this is a joke. She's by herself in a bigger room. and wait.... she can use her phone! Wow. She can busy herself all day text mssging everyone. How rough!
She should have no contact but with a pay phone like everyone else. Of course she likes it better here. It's a much better room with her own "SPECIAL" attention and benefits!!!!!!

CAMERA NEWS

OHHHH BUT, NO!!! SHE WANTED HEADLINES, PRESS, FAME!!! NOW SHE HAS IT!!!!!! WHAT SHE DESERVES!!!! HOW'S BEING FAMOUS FOR THE TRUE LOSER YOU REALLY ARE!!!! STRIKE YA NOW????????????

orb

so now she is taking up the 'space' of a bed in the hospital for someone who might truly need it from the jail?
sheesh

Deb From TX

using her phone???? Well, I think she most likely learned her lesson - that being, a lesson in dui's and probation violation. But in my opinion, her lesson learned was/is not like anyone else would learn......................phone in the jail??? red carpet one night - jail the next with severe mental problems........going home w/ braclet......coming back with a room with a phone......like I said, she's learned/learning her lesson, but still, she'll never have to learn the way 99% of have to in life. This isn't sour grapes, just facts. I wish her well.

jordan

great... so she gets to do drugs (paid for by the tax payer) and use her phone...

so basically, she's like sitting up in her bedroom!

Wicked

#42 the Sheriff is elected and in office until 2010.

Paris may have been withdrawing from some type of illegal or RX drug and you can bet they are pumping her full of something to calm her down.

Part of her big problem was the solitary confinement and facing herself and her own personal demons for 23 hours a day. She couldn't handle it thus she doesn't have to.

The judge does hear what people are saying on TMZ. I wonder if he can doing anything about suspending her cell phone privileges???

Donna Reynolds

I can't help myself. All day long I've been refreshing this page looking for updates, it's sick, I know. Why I care, I have no idea, but it's like I need to know or something. I don't give a crap about Paris Hilton normally. They must have her pretty heavily medicated, that's all I can say!

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

TRUST this statement.......I am soooooooo Not jealous of that dimwitted, person...
I could just list a LONG list of WHY I am soooo not jealouse of that looser.

She is an embarrasment to the female gender!!!

NothingElse

I hate this so-called celebrity and all the privileges that our government gives to her. I just can't stand this preferential treatment received in jail because she comes from a rich family. I don't even want to stay at a hotel or see a Barbie doll again for the rest of my life because it reminds me of Paris Hilton.

Daphne Wallace

I am concerned that the emotions are from not being able to handle things, from early alcohol abuse.
See, when a young person drinks alcohol, they hide their feelings, and don't deal with them, so they are not able to respond to anything in the right way, as it has been stuffed, with no practice in dealing with the problems.
BASICLY, A PERSON STAYS' THE SAME EMOTIONAL AGE AS THEY WERE WHEN THEY BEGAN DRINKING- IT IS THAT DEVISTATING, SO- - AGE 13: STAY AGE 13 THE REST OF THEIR LIVES IN THE WAY THEY HANDLE THINGS! THE FEELINGS COME TUMBLING DOWN ON THEM, ONCE THEY ARE NOT DRINKING- SHE MAY HAVE HAD WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS OF THIS TYPE.
SHE HAS A CHANCE TO GET SUPPORT FROM MEDS, TO STOP THIS CYCLE?? DURING INCARCERATION.
This observation is based on her reactions. I am a nursing student and have had my own home care business for 15 years, with numerous information over years to learn of these things, and personal problems with husband and family.
Also, my 20-year-old says she is a brat, so maybe she is just having a fit.
But, not mature actions for a 26-year old.
PARIS, TAKE THIS TIME TO REST YOUR SKIN FROM MAKEUP AND REST FROM THE NIGHT-LIFE- ITS' ALL GOOD -THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING, AND THINKING OF THE GOOD THINGS- LIKE NO WRECK, NO DEAD CHILD FROM THE 2,000 POUND DEADLY WEAPON THAT YOU HURTLED DOWN THE ROAD IS GOOD.
YOU GOT OFF EASY.

Sherry

TMZ....

How many soldiers were killed today in the war fighting for our freedom?

How many babies died of starvation?

How many kids have been shot today?

How many women beaten and raped?

How many people have a phone to use when they violate probation? LOL

Give us some real news !!!!!!

freesia403

This is outrageous!! Poor, poor little Paris who can't sleep because she is going thru WITHDRAWALS people! get a frggin clue.............. this child is an idiot and you have all contributed to the dumbing down of Paris, as have her parents and everyone that coddles and rewards her for bad behavior! We have truly become a nation of shallow-minded idiots with no substance..... this silly, on-going tale of Paris is the proof! While people in this country and all over the world are suffering and struggling, we concern ourselves with what this flaky little tramp is doing! Pathetic!

candice

Is something wrong will all of you? You are all dumber then the next. Everyone in the Twin Towers has a phone in their room. Get better soon Paris WE LOVE YOU!

Chris

Give a baby its bottle and it shuts up. Give Paris psychotropic drugs and a cellphone, and they do the same thing. LOL

Dan Tudor

Paris Hilton, and the coverage she is getting, is amazing. I think its a great example of what our society responds to in terms of media messages.

Paris Hilton can teach a lot of businesses and sales people how to do their jobs, IMO.