Amy Winehouse: Pretty Baby

6/11/2007 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What happens when you roll outta bed, skip your makeup and toss on a wrecked sweatshirt? If you're Amy Winehouse, it's an improvement!

Wearing her trademark infant shorts and angry beehive -- but no bat-wing eyeliner -- the soulful singer was snapped while leaving her home in England, and she looks, well, pretty!

Flashdance. What a feeling.

veganfitness

From a talented standpoint, Amy Winehouse is incredible. Her voice is rustic, sexy, funky, deeply emotional as well as unique. I appreciate her sense of style regardless of how non-mainstream it is. (remember the British invasion?) If Amy Winehouse does NOT self-destruct from her binge-drinking or die from choking on her own vomit, then maybe we will get to enjoy her even more in the future years to come. She is way too young to be THAT heavy of a drinker.
Once upon a time, I did my share of social drinking. However, this girl looks totally out of control and I would hate to see her talent go down the toilet by way of this behavior. I hope this girl realizes what she is doing to herself. Amy need to get that tooth replaced (It's called dental implant) (and she can certainly afford one unless she drinks her profits away) and start putting on a bit more weight so she doesn't look so sickly.
Amy, I am a fitness expert and worked in a gym for over 10 years. I have a grown son and people think I am his sister. I am American and live in NJ. If you want someone to put you on a sensible and healthy diet and exercise program, write to me. I am Vegan and know how to combine my foods to get all the nutrients needed.
You are a beautiful girl, very gifted, and you deserve a long, healthy and happy life. Please "get it together". A drink here and there is o k but I am worried about you. You need to put on a few healthy pounds and cut "back" on that alcohol "girl". LOVE your singing; your voice is a gift from heaven. Don't throw it all away! Write to me if you ever need any assistance. I would not charge you. I just want to help! Veganfitness@AIM.com.

Lindsay

This chick never looks pretty, she's the most effing homely girl on the planet!

Cici

She's a pretty girl without all that big do and nasty eyeliner. Why not market a pretty image? What's she afraid of?

Dottie

Ugh!!! This chick is beat down.

Ray

She's a talented singer.

Kim

Did anyone else happen to see Harvey Levin on one of the news shows putting down the people who leave comments on his website? He was asked if there had been a shift of opinion concerning Paris from the people commenting on TMZ and he said he didn't go by the comments because "a certain type of person" leaves comments at TMZ. The insinuation was that we're just stupid and unimportant and the comments we leave don't mean a thing to him. Way to go Harvey....Aren't we the people that are making TMZ successful?

spam

Kim, Harvey calls you an idiot and yet you come back and post here. Maybe he has a point?

jewish smewish,,

wow she actually looks....pretty......stay away from the eyeliner!

Dawn

SHE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE UNATACTIVE.

Dawn

HARVEY IS GAY!! WHO CARES WHAT HE SAY'S.

Tiana

She's not attractive in the least, I mean between looking like a starved ana chick and the missing tooth, she's arguably one of the most physically unattractive starlets to date, But, she definitely makes up for it with her talent and music. I absolutely adore this unapologetic alcoholic!

yodaddy

Bitch got no body!

Hunee24

she actually looks quite pretty ere, ol' naturelle.
she's like a mixture of Mini Driver slash Alanis Morrisette !!

Docster

I finally get it.

Paris Hilton is not beautiful, but if THIS THING is "pretty" then I suppose Paris might make the grade. I'm just not looking at the same breed standard as the rest of the world, apparently.

me

I think she looks okay. And her look with all the eyeliner is certainly "unique" to say the least.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments