Get Inside Larry Birkhead's Head

6/11/2007 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comBig daddy Larry Birkhead opens up to FOX News' Greta Van Susteren tonight -- about how he's gone from behind a camera -- to being a paparazzi magnet himself.

Just a year ago, Birkhead was an unknown celebrity photographer, now he's as famous a blonde dad as Brad Pitt, after prevailing in the tumultuous custody battle for his and Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, the ecstatic Dannielynn.

Larry discusses diaper duty and how much his life has changed since gaining custody of his daughter.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

?

Dannielynn is exactly where she belongs.

jollyrancher

He looks like he loves that baby girl to death. Go Larry! She looks happy!

Laura

I am so happy for Larry, he deserves his little girl 'DanniLynn. Both are cute as a button.

rmmp

why does he continually hold her that way? It's odd! hold her normally will ya! She's a cutepie!

?

I just have to say it..

HA HA HA HA VIRGIE!

EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!!!

Lucas

Yes the baby looks happy, and I agree she needs her REAL daddy. However, TMZ how dare you reckon Birkhead to Brad Pitt! He is a far cry from Brad Pitt, he prefers to roll in the pigsty of gossip, backstabbing and unpaid bills with his friend Howard K Stern. Start reporting both sides of the story for once. And...remember folks....Harvey Levin stated on Larry King Live that TMZ PAYS for stories. Cha-cha-ching Larry $$$$$$$$$

Lydia Layne

I'm so pleased to see this. You can genuinely tell he loves his daughter to pieces and the baby looks healthy and happy. What a good Daddy! I second the other poster, GO LARRY!

DANI

What a cute little girl, she looks happy and so does Larry.

(TO THE POSTER on regards to Larry not holding the little one right)

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Teri

Personally, I think L.B. has made ENOUGH money! Take that sweet baby home, and keep her out of the media, or I won't be the only person questioning your motives

West Coastian

I know exactly how he's gone from behind a camera -- to being a paparazzi magnet himself.

He whores himself out for money to ET and gawd knows who else so he can cash in using his daughter.

jill

I like Larry and I'm glad he's finally got his baby girl. But who the hell calls up to say "Wanna ride roller coasters?" hahahahaha.

bix

The gay boys at TMZ sure love Larry. It's funny how a certain Opri document has not been posted by tmz . No wonder people don't trust the media. You don't report you spin for who you like.

Regee

So what happened to his going to court the other day to get full custody or was it postponed?

I thought it was to be on June 8th but I may be wrong.

Elaine

Dannielynn is beautiful. I don't blame Larry for being so proud and protective of her. She only has one parent now so I hope he takes care of himself.

What a beautiful baby girl.

joanne

pitt rolls in the mud too! both good daddies though. We also see great dannilynn face shots.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments